Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
Made reservation. Must be a very desirable area. I have a windham membership and still cost me 120/night including tax.
I hope the hosts are organizing a ride around the area. See yous there.

Been in Charleston during the eclipse. Remember seeing the rainbow row of houses. It was hot and I wasn't very impressed with the city

·
Administrator
58,448 Posts
Peter,

Unfortunately, everyone of the guys/gals that are in that group, do all of their communication on Facebook

Social Media has ruined good forums.

·
Administrator
20,584 Posts
Peter,

Unfortunately, everyone of the guys/gals that are in that group, do all of their communication on Facebook

Social Media has ruined good forums.
Huh??? Really???

·
Administrator
20,584 Posts
Peter Goldwing, I am the guy that started this event 4 years ago, we are a very laid back group here in the SE and there will be things to do. Come and join us and trust me....we will make sure everyone who comes feels welcome and we want you to come again to the next one. I move this all over the SE US so I’m thinking next year is in NC. As you may or may not know, the weather hasn’t been that good so that is the reason there hasn’t been that much activity however, it is still a month away.

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
Flyone, are you or someone else organizing a ride in that area? To me that is most of the fan being able to ride with a bunch of guys and not having to pay attention to the directions.
I think a " recognition" should be given to the guy who travel the most to attend a meeting. ( this one is just 350 miles away and I hope others from further away will attend.)
Well see you then

·
Administrator
58,448 Posts
usually all of that and sometimes more Peter.
we nearly always have a gag gift for the guy who rode the furtherest to attend.

last year I attended, and we had a nice ride, I enjoyed it..... was in the middle of the group and just gawked at the scenery as I follow tailights.

·
Administrator
20,584 Posts
Flyone, are you or someone else organizing a ride in that area? To me that is most of the fan being able to ride with a bunch of guys and not having to pay attention to the directions.
I think a " recognition" should be given to the guy who travel the most to attend a meeting. ( this one is just 350 miles away and I hope others from further away will attend.)
Well see you then
Peter, trust me......people will be riding and you can jump in anywhere!

Our host this year is Creekwalker and he is planning stuff.

·
Senior Moments!
1,512 Posts
Met up with Mr. & Mrs. Onawingandaprayer this evening for dinner and made our plan for coming up to this event. Looks like we are going to head out of here (central Florida) Thursday morning and arriving in Ladson sometime Friday afternoon. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

·
Administrator
20,584 Posts
To the folks who are planning on attending the 2020 SE Meet and Greet......
The event will go on as planed!

Please if you are sick, don’t show up. We don’t want participants sick (Coronavirus or not). Please take all precautions and we will see you at the event!

We are not going to let the panic ruin the great event that it is! See you in Ladson/Charleston!

·
Administrator
20,584 Posts
To everyone who is planning to attend the SE M&G.....after the events today and The President’s recommendation, we are postponing the event which was supposed to happen this weekend. I apologize for the inconvenience and trust me, I am just as upset about this as well but it is the responsible thing to do in light of today’s news and activities.
I do not know exactly when this year’s event will be held but we will start discussing this once the crisis is over.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts