Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back Jluvstodive told us about SS Honda. Their mail order prices for OEM parts were, overall, the lowest in the country. They redid their web page and their parts fiche now only goes back to 1980 - a real bummer for us Vintage bike owners. I wrote to them and it looks like things will be back to normal soon. Here's their response:

Terry,

I apologize for the website. Three weeks ago we changed website provider for parts ordering and it has been a huge mistake.
We are in the midst of changing back to our old provider now, and I'm told it may be another week or so until its all
corrected.

Until then, you may call, fax, or email us with a parts order if you have part numbers or we can look them up for you if you
provide us with year, make, and model.

We will honor our discounted online prices from before either way.

Until its all back to the way it was before we can only take credit cards for now. Soon you will be able to use paypal once the web service is fixed.

Please let everyone you know of this and I will ship your personal next order free freight, providing its not in oversize boxes.
Please remind me when you place the order and I will be sure to take care of you.

Thank You for all your past business!

Alan Schwen

South Sound Honda Suzuki
p# 360.357.9633
f# 360.754.0920
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2000 GL1500SE
3,349 Posts
He sounds like a stand up guy. Hope he didn't lose too much business over this episode.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.