Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hear ye, hear ye announcing the 2019 South East Meet n Greet

March 15-17th, 2019 Friday thru Sunday. Homosassa Springs Fl.

The event hotel is

Bella Oasis www.bellaoasis.com

4076 S. Suncoast Blvd.

Homosassa Springs , Fl. 34446

For reservations call 352-628-4311 . Brenda is the manager whom I set this up with. Be sure to mention SouthEast Meet n Greet and my name, Michael Herrmann. They will try to keep our rooms in close proximity to each other.

If you trailer your bike (cage and trailer), you might mention that so they are aware of parking needs.

The room rate for Friday and Saturday night is 79.00 plus 11%tax. ( 87.69) You are welcome to arrive earlier. If you come earlier, weeknights are 69.00 plus tax.

I have asked for 15 rooms at this time.

I was told reservations may be cancelled 24 hr in advance of your scheduled arrival date.

I hope to see all ya'll there.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey Mike, although I've sold the '84 I built I still have the Valkyrie and would love to meet up with some of the members here. It will depend on whether I can get someone to stay with Rita, I'm sure you know about that situation. Keep me in mind and I'll at least write it down on a calendar as a possibility.
John

·
Premium Member
12,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We would be happy to have you . The Valkyrie is family .
I have been following the reports on Rita at the VRCC. I continue to keep you both in my prayers .

·
Premium Member
12,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Peter, click open the link to BellaOasis in first post. It gives location/directions. It is on the coast of FL about 60-90 minutes northish of Tampa. Hope your able to make it .

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
So ready for the SE M&G. Will be great seeing everyone !!!

·
Administrator
58,932 Posts
It will be good to visit with everyone again.

Anxious to get it on Mike...

Got some prep work done on the tow truck yesterday, Full Success, after two prior attempts to get the front end aligned.... took it to a Pro Shop, and it runs straight down the line now.

·
Premium Member
3,423 Posts
My plans right now are to be there for a "Day" trip on Saturday as I gotta head home that night so I'm planning on being at the Hotel about 9:00-10:00am.. Or is there any other place that people are gonna meet at for coffee and such??

·
Administrator
58,932 Posts
My plans right now are to be there for a "Day" trip on Saturday as I gotta head home that night so I'm planning on being at the Hotel about 9:00-10:00am.. Or is there any other place that people are gonna meet at for coffee and such??

as of right now, no definite plans have been made AFIK.

you can call me or Bill Ladigo or Mike who is the host.

·
Administrator
58,932 Posts
I will be at the Florida District Rally in Altamonte Springs the following weekend (March 21 - 24).

Interesting..... PM me your phone number and let's see if we get closer together.

mine is private, I never publish it

918................... 61 ...3...........9...............5.............tharee............ zippo ............

Attachments

·
Administrator
58,932 Posts
Just two weeks , but who's counting ? See ya'll soon.

No one from here :grin3:

Before y'all say it ain't balanced out right....
where the drive and the concrete split, the angle takes off higher to the driveway, and the rear air bags on the Suburban were at 14 psi.... I always deflate them for normal driving w/o the trailer. If left pumped up, it rides like a wooden hay wagon :crying2:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts