Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Administrator
58,748 Posts
Thanks Harold, we are pulling out for Ken Hemingway's home in a few hours....
just woke up to relieve some pressure on the bladder...........
should be back in bed instead of typing here....

see you down Homosassa, FL

·
Senior Moments!
1,512 Posts
Our hosts!

Attachments

·
Senior Moments!
1,512 Posts

·
Senior Moments!
1,512 Posts
Last, but not least......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Got back to Daytona close to 1700 from Homosassa Springs. Got to visit with my great friend John and go for a great ride with John and the others there for the meet and greet. I had a great day. Got to see John's great little 3 wheeler. Pretty cool. Be safe going home John and everyone else.

·
Administrator
58,748 Posts
Harold,
it was really great getting a chance to visit with you again....
and suckering you for breakfast :rofl:

that little MP3 scooter held its' own pretty good...

of course, the speed limits never got over 55 mph :rofl:

·
Premium Member
12,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
OnaWingandaPrayer is home . We want to thank all the folks who came to the event .We were happy to be able to put this event together in our area and share a little slice of of Florida back roads with you . We hope you had some fun and enjoyed the time here. It was great visiting with our "family of friends" and adding new folks to the family. We hope to see all ya'll again down the road .
Shout out to Wayne, Thanks for the help getting the CB connections made in quick time!
tammy , mike

·
Senior Moments!
1,512 Posts
Thanks to Mike and Tammy for hosting a FANTASTIC event in Florida. Cindy and I are so happy we are down here and able to attend this event! Looking forward to the next opportunity to get with our family of friends to party again!!

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Thanks Mike and Tammy for a wonderful event. As most of you know, I had a really tough weekend with the death of 3 people. I really appreciate the love and care that I received on Saturday night from my family of friends. Although I was hurting, I knew that y'all were there to help comfort me and I love each and everyone of you. It was so good seeing everyone again and adding some people to our family. Doug and I are looking forward to next year in Charleston, SC.

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
What a great time with great friends! It was also nice to have some new faces there as well. Creekwalker called me last night and will be next year’s host in Charleston, SC and will start making the arrangements so stay tuned!

·
Administrator
58,748 Posts
well,
we outlasted our welcome in Homosassa so it seems we had to move.

over-nighted just north of Live Oak, FL on a place called Long Branch Rest and Ride.
a horse ranch that has about 160 acres converted into paddocks, dog runs, and nearly 50 RV spots, all with sewer and hookups....

marvelous place to come back to.

thinking of going to Savannah, GA tmw....

today, we are laying back and enjoying the atmosphere.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts