Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Has anyone every bought a bike from either dealer. I am buying an 1800 and they have the best deals but im in Florida and will fly out and ride back. Any comments good or bad please.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Did you check prices at WOW in Atlanta?

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
imported post

Motor22 I have dealt with southern power sports they are a good dealer I have bought many items from them with no hassle.

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
imported post

I have heard of good prices and know a local that has bought a Goldwing in Corinth Mississippi.

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
imported post

I have my bike serviced at Lawrenceville Honda when I can't do the work myself, plus I buy all my parts and maintenance supplies there.

It's a nice shop and I like the people who run the place and work there. Never bought a bike there, but if the price is right for you, it should be a good buying experience.

PS) I would stay away from WOW in Atlanta. WhenI'm there it feels like a used car dealer atmosphere and likethey are just looking to take as much money from you as they can. Historically, their prices have not been competitive either. Kind of a non-professional attitute all around. My 2 cents.

Hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

WellI am in limbo. I found a local dealer that will match the price from SPS in TN. He just needs to find the bike. I may have to go to TN if he cant find it soon before they run out of 08s. Thanks for the info. Just for info its an 08 ABS in dark red for $19700 OTD. That does not include sales tax or tag I will get that when I get back to Florida.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.