·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
Greetingz Ben, from the OTHER end of I-75

·
Premium Member
62,783 Posts
Hallo BEN2112

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for all the welcome. I am liking this place already. I'm doing tires/Mollying the final drive splines and now changing the u-joint/boot. I thought I'd let you know if anyone is looking for the 17MM I had a hard time finding one. went to all the big box store and hardwares. Just about to give up and order one from amazon $8 or $35 for a set. But Just for kicks Ii check my new to my small town (PORT CHARLOTTE,FLORIDA) Harbor Freight.... $13.89 for the set. Woo-Hooooo!!!! Grabbed my breaker bar and cracked that bad boy rite off. "lossened it" (swingarm bolt) I'll put this on that thread

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
thanks for all the welcome. I am liking this place already. I'm doing tires/Mollying the final drive splines and now changing the u-joint/boot. I thought I'd let you know if anyone is looking for the 17MM I had a hard time finding one. went to all the big box store and hardwares. Just about to give up and order one from amazon $8 or $35 for a set. But Just for kicks Ii check my new to my small town (PORT CHARLOTTE,FLORIDA) Harbor Freight.... $13.89 for the set. Woo-Hooooo!!!! Grabbed my breaker bar and cracked that bad boy rite off. "lossened it" (swingarm bolt) I'll put this on that thread
Harbor Freight stores are popping up everywhere.....One opened a few weeks ago about a mile from my house.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts