Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Junior Grue
8,153 Posts
There's nothing like finding 'Spam' on your computer or maybe near it. :ROFL::cam:
A little humor.
Yes SPAM is eatable (Just barely) when fried:surprise:, which is what we need to do with internet spammers (The fry part not the eat part). :whip:

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
Aussies love spam and eggs for brekkie I found out. It does make a decent cheap Denver omelette, just add a bit of chopped onion.

And on the topic of eggs....

Still cannot find eggs in America like I had in Oz, they all have yellow yolks! Oz eggs have almost solid red yolks, and taste better.

·
Just one of the guys
4,776 Posts
I dunno about you but I find both kinds of spam annoying.

That cow lips, pig ears, and who knows what else in the can just does not qualify as food as far as I am concerned

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Aussies love spam and eggs for brekkie I found out. It does make a decent cheap Denver omelette, just add a bit of chopped onion.

And on the topic of eggs....

Still cannot find eggs in America like I had in Oz, they all have yellow yolks! Oz eggs have almost solid red yolks, and taste better.
Go to a small farm that sells their own eggs. I used to buy eggs from such one and they taste BETTER. We dont eat many eggs these days so I dont go there any longer.

·
Premium Member
55,911 Posts
I used to serve a lot of Spam and eggs, also SOS.. The old WW 2 vets loved the stuff..........

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
...it's better than potted meat. I think that stuff is unfriable.

·
Premium Member
55,911 Posts
You could leave an open can of Spam on the sidewalk in the sun for a week and it won't spoil

·
Banned
12,287 Posts

·
Premium Member
55,911 Posts
Hey Foodman. Have not S... On a Shingle for years. Good memories.
You got to be an old guy that's been in the service to appreciate SOS..........

·
Registered
767 Posts
I had rather eat SOS than have to live on C rats. The ham and lima beans were the worst.

·
Premium Member
55,911 Posts
I think the smell was worst than the taste

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.