Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi peeps can anyone help, I took my bike for new brake pads to a bike shop when the mech took it for a test one front fender cover flew off. Said he would replace it so I took it home only to loose the other cover, so now I need to replace them any suggestions would help. thanks.

Nick.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
imported post

hi there appleyards do them last time i had to get one it was about 30 quid colour matched to the bike.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Hi Dunraffin,

if Appleyards do them I would guess that RGB Ruislip do too, so might be worth giving them a ring also.

Otherwise as suggested, watch out on ebay, even the US one, 'cause the US sellers will often ship to UK and such a light item shouldn't cost too much to have posted over.

Sorry to hear you lost them, obviously the mechanic didn't refit them correctly. :X

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Sorry I never returned on your info been on me hols and working till too knackered to do my mail but thanks will give them a bell.

nick.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Hi, must be slipping or slow answering my mail, been on my hols and working to hard.

Will give them a buzz thanks.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Hi thanks for the info was doing just that when I thought must answer my mail,

thanks.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

You will need a full wallet.... I have spotted them for sale at either Cyclemax Ohio or Bikers Best in Holland and they were not cheap. :X You might be looking at around £100 for EACH one!!!! :shock:

I sincerely hope you can find them for cheaper than that. I would be inclined to push it with the shop who appeared to refit them incorrecty. :whip:

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
imported post

best to work on it youself next time leave the "bike shop" to play with what they are used to brakes are easy to do on the wing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.