Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Short of putting my 15 inch JBL's on a trailer can any one recommend a great (Not good) pair of speakers to stick in my 86 Aspy like my music loud and hard None of that C/W crap for me thank you (that should rile up a few of you HA) Billy Idol lives Up yer kilt

Neil

PS except for attached country sounding song

sorry would not let me attach "Goldwing song" email me I'll attach and email it back to you [email protected]

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey what about Johnny Cash and Charlie Pride. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
imported post

I have a set of Klipsh corner horns you can pull behind you with a trailer, 'course I wouldn't want to be traveling anywhere near you!

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Oh no! Who mentioned music!!? All the bloody Americans and Irish will burst into song again!! Mind you I am not averse to a bit of Billy I dol myself Neil, what about White Wedding at about 100+watts? However, my stern side makes me tut at your desire for serious sounds. We shouldn't subject others to our own likes. Wouldn't it be kinder to invest in some serious headphones and just perforate your own eardrums? My J&M headset satisfies my desire for rock/ trance/ pop and classical, I'm sure there are louder headphones that othrs will recommend.:baffled::goofygrin:

Pete

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Tonys96 wrote:
fatalattraction wrote:
I have a set of Klipsh corner horns...

I'm envious
What the heck are those? sounds like something my Danish girlfriend''s forebearers put on their helmets when they invaded Briton!!

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

forgot to mention 15" JBL's with 3" bullit drivers and 16 "mid horns enough to make your ears bleed

Who are those guys mentioned earlier???????????????

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
imported post

Check with a company called Motocomm. They have a headphone system that is pretty good. Other than that, take off the top portion of your trunk, insert a boom box and stick some horns and tweeters on the side bags. On a bike you don't have to worry about stereo separation. Just the car that is going to kill you when you play your %^!!#? music too loud.

Jerry.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
imported post

Well I still think ol' Willy, and maybe the Eagles sound much better on my Klipsch speakers IN MY HOUSE. If I wanted noise when I ride I'd go with my Harley friends.

Seriously. Wouldn't water be a potential problem with good high end speakers? Or do they make high end Motor scooter speakers??? Just curious. Don't want any. If it doesn't come through my headsets I don't wanna hear it.

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

I just put a set of Audiobahn AS40Q's in my 84 Aspencade and I like them very much. Here is a link to them.

http://www.caraudiodeals.com/product_info.php?products_id=87

They are not overly expensive and have a very good sound. They will stand up to the weather and are a tremendous improvement over the stock speakers. I also like that the tweeter can be removed and remote mounted. I just did the remote mount today and I can't believe the sound quality.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Tonys96 wrote:
fatalattraction wrote:
I'm envious
What the heck are those? sounds like something my Danish girlfriend''s forebearers put on their helmets when they invaded Briton!!
I think it has something to do with a German barbershop.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I'd like to find a way to mount some sound guided missles on my bike!

:whip:Jeez I HATE, LOATHE, DESPISE, DETEST and generally aren't fond of those b$#%^&*s who pull up along side with the damn noise so loud the crystal pops off my watch! Why can't the dumb son of b$&^hs melt their damn brains with headsets and not befoul the landscape all round them? (end of rant)

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
imported post

What makes these speakers weatherproof? (I hope this isn't a stupid question) I'm thinking of upgrading mine. They're kind of crackly and tinny sounding.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
Tonys96 wrote:
fatalattraction wrote:
I'm envious
I think it has something to do with a German barbershop.
Exavid, they are REALLY fine speakers...HOME Speakers, not motor scooter speakers.

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

Thanks Csanders67217 Exactly the info I was looking for Just had to sift thru the tone deaf and headphone fans(which I'm not)to get it Thanks again Now to see if I can find in Canada

Neil

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
imported post

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.