Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey everyone, I.d like to post a special thanks to ken trip for graciously sending me a slide diaphram so i could try to get the sitting wing on the road. A money order for your shipping charge and funds for 24 of your favorite coldies is on its way to you ken. Also a special thanks to dean woodward for selling me a complete carb set for 50.00. the money is on its way to you also dean, thanks. I,m hoping to make it till winter when I will rebuild the carbs. Whatever parts I dont need from the carb set from dean when I rebuild them I will post at that time and make them available to members of this forum if they may need them. If I dont need all the slide diaphrams I will send one back to you ken. And thanks to everyone on the forum for your help. Mike burnash.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hi ,,this is what this site is all about ..wingers helping other wingers ...well done to both of you for helping out ..ciaran

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
imported post

Nicw work burnash. Good of you to offer the bits to other members here, in the true spirit of the message board. :cooler:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Thats nice to read something like that. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.