Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:shock:Hi fellow Wingers,

As there seem to be a few 1500 owners looking to move to 1800 models and there are very few s/h to be found, I was passing the Harley shop on Blessington St., Dublin today, when I spotted an Illusion Blue 1800 on the pavement. I stopped, enquired, here's the story...

01D reg, 17.000miles,ABS, one owner. Started her up, sounds fine, looked her over, not a scratch except for one on the edge of r/h mirror. They are selling it for the City Honda shop across the road,(better view???), the owner works or manages there. He is looking €20k.

That's all I could find out in the few minutes I had to spare. I hope it's of use to some somebody.

Steve18

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

BigAl wrote:
I might just have a look at that tomorrow. Thanks Steve18.
At that money and those miles, with A.B.S. Go for it. You wont regret it. :D ;) :cool:

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
imported post

Had a look at the one outside the Harley shop. pparently it's been there a while. Close look reveals little wrong, scratched mirror and a rattly chrome cover on the exhaust same side. Minor stone chipping on lower cowl. They don't know what the story is on the warranty recalls and the guy in the Honda shop who would know wasn't around either. I had cash in hand but they wouldn't budge on the price and I was reluctant to buy when the recall info is vague, so I'm off to the UK. If I don't get what I want there I'm sure the blue one will still be available on Monday.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
imported post

Hi just a note that Tim Hourigan in Newmarket Co.Cork,is bringing in second hand 1800 wings from japan with ABS and recalls done you can contact him on 029 60135 and he will give you more info

Happy hunting :D :D

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
imported post

Hi i have just seen an add for an 1800 for sale at John Moloneys garage at Punchs Cross Limerick 061 418622 it is red in colour and has 1800 miles on it .It is surely worth a look one willsoon turn up ;););)

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

blue1800 wrote:
Hi i have just seen an add for an 1800 for sale at John Moloneys garage at Punchs Cross Limerick 061 418622 it is red in colour and has 1800 miles on it .It is surely worth a look one willsoon turn up ;););)
She has the first requirement which is RED in colour. Has she got the second which is more important A.B.S. :D ;).

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
imported post

Hi I do not know anything about the 1800 it was just an add i saw but he should be able to let you know by phone,if you have no luck let me know and i will find out for you happy hunting :D :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.