Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

201 - 220 of 275 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
imported post

I just registered for western Mi.I hope I can be helpful to anyone needing this service

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
imported post

Got ya set up Joe. Thanks for helping out.

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

Just registered Rudy. This is a great group of people!

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
imported post

tmdriverwannabe wrote:
Just registered Rudy. This is a great group of people!
Got ya set up. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
imported post

This is a great idea- I had never noticed it before now.....

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
imported post

All set!

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
imported post

Hi Silverfox in Croydon.
I lived in Sutton, Surrey for about ten years then East Dulwich, South East London for eight years and when I got married moved to Bromley, Kent, and lived there till 1987. While living in Bromley I worked for London Transport as a bus driver out of Catford South East London. Two of the routes I drove were the 54 and 75 which ran to Croydon. In 87 I went off sailboat cruising for eight years and ended up in Jacksonville, North Carolina, U.S.A. Rode motorcycles all over South East England and now I ride here on my GL1800 and enjoy every minute of the riding. three years 73000 miles. Do miss somethings, the 59 club and the Ace cafe.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
imported post

ob1jeeper wrote:
registered ...
Got ya going. Thanks for letting me know. I see hundreds of malware attempts to register it is sometimes difficult to pull the good guys out of the confusion.

Especially if the member name includes anywhere from 2 to 4 numbers at the end of the name. Not that yours did in this case.

Ride safe. :action:

·
Premium Member
4,424 Posts
imported post

another one "registered":)

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
imported post

Xzebra wrote:
another one "registered":)
You should be good to go. Thanks!

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

click on file, scroll down to the "working offline" make sure it is NOT checked, see if that helps.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
imported post

it's not checked, but thanks. i'm sure it must be on my end but i can't figure it out and i haven't had any trouble with accessing other websites

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

also check go to tools, options, then security and make sure its not gotten blocked or something somehow, could also be spam blocker not allowing it, mine stopped it initially too,then i just hit refresh and it loaded it just fine.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
imported post

nothing blocked and i turned off all firewalls and blockers, still nothing. this is about to drive me crazy(LOL)

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
imported post

that don't work either, Rudy. I have satellite internet through Wild Blue and it is just like i have not got connection with the internet.

201 - 220 of 275 Posts