Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

261 - 275 of 275 Posts

·
X-Roughneck
1,229 Posts
imported post

Howdy folks,my "real" name is Rod but registered as my username.I will be more than willing to help fellow riders with a problem on the road,in the central Illinois area.I have a huge race shop,truck&trailer,car lift that works well on Bikes too,all the tools,and gotta say...i get calls from friends every week wanting me to "fix" somthing or trouble shoot a problem.Soooooo,hopefully nobody has a break-down but,if they do,Please give meor my wife a call anytime.We may even plug-in our Coachman camping trailer and put someone up for the night. BTW,This forum has to rank in the top FIVE of being the best on the internet.

Waiting on approval!

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
imported post

Just got approval and added myself to the list, may Wings are just about indestrucible but you never know.,

Thanks for letting me in. Hope I can help some one someday.

Great job!!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Rudy,
Just registered, can help in the Twin City area in MN and then some if necessary.

Bon

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #269
Ok just approved 3 new members, including you, Mr Fonz. It's good to help folks and this is a good way to make sure members in need have resources when they need them.
Have fun.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm up. The Oregon desert is alive.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
I'm not 'registered' on the Online Helper's board but for those folks that are in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area and are in need of help or just need a place for an over-night, give me a shout.

I'm about 10 miles south of GR and have a boat-load of tools, an enclosed bike trailer, a place for you to camp for the night or even a spare bedroom if it's wet out. Any way I can help, give me a call.

Larry Kopenkoskey (aka: thecruiser)
email: http://[email protected]
Home phone: 616-891-8211
Cell: 616-667-7152

261 - 275 of 275 Posts