Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

41 - 60 of 275 Posts

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
imported post

I posted in Oregon. Be glad to help all I can around here. My info is in place and ready to go.

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Well, I registered but I don't remember posting my information.... did I screw up?

CJ

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
Well, I registered but I don't remember posting my information.... did I screw up?

CJ
You couldn't have posted anything unitl you were approved. Which you now are.
Thanks for helping the group.

·
Administrator
57,515 Posts
imported post

I haven't been back to see my profile. Hope it posted correctly.

Meanwhile, I fixed up my signature line to help out. Button Lady's other half pestered me into it. :tongue:

·
Life Time Premium Member
3,918 Posts
imported post

Thank you, thank you.:bowing: You know it is for your own good and if you ever get stuck and someone on the list helps you, you will thank me.:p

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

I just signed up today. How does it work, it looks to me like we just signed up on another forum? All the fields on the registration page are similar to forum fields.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
imported post

Yes, it really is just a specialized, private forum where the cateories are regions and the forums are the countries, states and provinces for convenient reference and searching.

You make a post in your area for whatever you wish to offer in the way of support for people and then I standardize the title of your topic for optimal search results and convenient printing of states or results.

You change your content as your needs change.

Only other registered members can see the posts.

You could do it anywhere but you would want the forum private and not mixed with other types of posting content.

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
imported post

Got your PM Rudy. Hope you got my imfo. Tried to log on with no luck. Just waiting for approval. :waving:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
imported post

AVA AUTO TECH wrote:
Got your PM Rudy. Hope you got my imfo. Tried to log on with no luck. Just waiting for approval. :waving:
I did get it and replied to it.

You have to go create your own account by registering on http://glhelpers.com/members because you need it to add your helper info (new topic) and manage your own data. If I added it for you you still could not log in and make changes to it or use the data other helpers have put there.

Once you register, I will get an email that you registered and I will accept it. Once that is done you can log in and make your helper post and edit it if needed.

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
imported post

all signed up and ready to go!

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
imported post

mfwing82 wrote:
all signed up and ready to go!
I wish to thank you and all the members who have signed up and offered themselves, unselfishly to support each other and those who need help.

A couple of things I would like to say just to make sure everyone understands the system. Even if you don't/can't offer any posted assistance, you should still sign up if you want to be able to use the directory. It is private to protect the posters info, not to keep other members out (just the bad guys).

The other thing is that we still have many states without ANY posted supporting members and I know many of those states and world countries for that matter, have members that are more than willing to help out because they often do it in the threads.

If the directory is going to be useful, people need to be able to find you when they need you. That is why it is important to register both for supporting and for using the list.

One last item... I don't see or care about your passwords and I do NOTHING with the info you provide. So don't let that deter you. What you see and put there is all there is.
That's it. Just a private directory for our use. If you have problems with computers or software, feel free to contact me for assistance. I'm a patient person... well... mostly, anyway.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Very poor response from the UK..... just me then!!!!!? :X

Ireland no better considering it is the home country for this site!!!! :baffled:

·
Premium Member
2,966 Posts
imported post

Hey silver If you get stuck out there gimme a call.

If not for a word of wisdom then at least for a good story to post about you.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

muaymendez1 wrote:
Hey silver If you get stuck out there gimme a call.

If not for a word of wisdom then at least for a good story to post about you.
Thanks for the support Muay..... I think Iwill have to rattle some cages at the Welsh Meet & Greet coming up soon, to drum up some support from this side of the Pond. :weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
imported post

We just registered for thenorth west Missouri area.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
imported post

Everybody who registered last night have been approved now.

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
imported post

I am awaiting acceptance ?? :waving::waving::waving:

41 - 60 of 275 Posts