Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

John Murphy, the man who organized for us to be in the Dublin parade once again and for the third year running has asked me to post this info;

We are meeting at the Phoenix Park main entrance at Parkgate Street at 11.20am on the morning of the parade. We depart at 11.30am sharp to get to the main gathering at Dominic Street.

If anyone else wants in the parade, they should contact John on 087-2530230 very soon (like yesterday) and let John know as places are almost all booked out already. John thinks he might be able to get another couple of bikes in, but get in touch with him quickly.
It must take a lot of work on John's part to get this all sorted out and I'd like to express my personal thanks to him for all his efforts. Well done once again John.

[align=center]:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:[/align]

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Hope you have a good day for it folks. :waving:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Good luck on the day and hopefully the weather will stay fine. :clapper:We are having a small parade out here on the Island, :jumper:i will have to usemy old Honda 50 as the neighbour wants to show off his :18red:So happy Saint Patricks Day to all you members on the forum. :skipping:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Yes indeed ,,happy St patricks day to all the Irish both here and abroad and everybody else who becomes Irish on the day ,,We have bikes in two parades down here in the not so sunny south east and I think this year in Ireland we have bikes in almost every parade in every county in the country So Good luck to you all ...Ciaran ..:coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep::coollep:

ps REDWING ,,did your neighbours honda 50 get a recall ?

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
REDWING ,,did your neighbours honda 50 get a recall ?
Hey wexman :coollep: This Honda 50 is mine not my neighbours. :stumped: Dont tell me there is a recall on the Honda 50, :crying:i must ask one of the men down the road they might know. :stumped:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.