Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Last year we a nice bunch of us gathered in Boscobel and had a good time.

This year I have some friends asking to do it again.

Right now I planning on an early June meet and holding it at Eagle Cave Campgrounds. http://www.eaglecave.net/camp.htm (they have a few cabins and there are motels not too far away.

But what do you guys want to do? Last year I included this event with my car club. It was a good turn out but I didn't like bouncing between the two groups so I want to do the events separate this year.

Also, last year we did a poker walk down town Boscobel. Eagle Cave is about 5 - 10 miles from the nearest town where social establishments are located.

I'd like to set up two days of rides Saturday and Sunday, but what are you interested in doing after the rides? Is just good friends, fun runs, and time around the campfire good enough.. or do we want a poker run (depending upon the number of people who come from both goldwing sites), music, etc.... I know the people who own the campground well and I know they would allow us music in the park. (They host the annual BBC rally every year).

So imput would be nice from anyone who would like to attend this meet.

I also have discussion going on Dean's site (link)

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

I think after a nice long ride on Sat, a nice fireside BS session would be nice :waving:

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Well I don't have any problems with that..makes planning very easy.

I'm sure everyone will like Eagle Cave campground.

We can even have an area set just for our group.

I'm thinking about having it on the weekend of June 13th.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
imported post

I like the idea of a campground, we could have our camper there and the Goldwing.

Joe

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Humm 510 miles :) let me see what the spring has in store for us. Sounds like fun.

Ride Safe, Ray

:action:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
imported post

1,100km - a good day ride ;). I'm going to keep an eye on this thread and plan on attending if I can arrange a 4 day weekend.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

DigbyODell wrote:
I think after a nice long ride on Sat, a nice fireside BS session would be nice :waving:
Just remember Digger. You can't have a good BS session around the campfire without some of Ole Wayne's Georgia shine!!

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
DigbyODell wrote:
Just remember Digger. You can't have a good BS session around the campfire without some of Ole Wayne's Georgia shine!!
Thats what we used to start the fire in Calhoun right :shock::cheeky1::cheeky1:

I think the smell is what gave me the courage to sing that night :cooldevil:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.