Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have been looking to buy these horns here in the USA, but can only find one supplier....Horns Plus Auto (www.hornsplusauto.com) . They are a good price at 18.95 plus 7.50 shipping. BUT when I click on pay with Paypal, and I logon, it brings up a CC number that is not mine and wants me to "update your expired CC". My CC with paypal is current til 2009, so it is not expired. I am leery of doing this and putting in any info for fear of ID theft. I have never had this happen whenever I have used paypal in the past. Sounds like a phishing site to me.

Does anyone know of where I can buy a set of these horns (the Magnum Duals come as a set and they also sell them individually...high and low tones)?

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
imported post

I don't know. The site seems to be working correctly for me. Are you sure someone else in your family hasn't used your PP account?

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

If the adress has HTTPS in it then it is safe normal address is HTTP with no S ,,also when you registered it is possible that your CC number that you gave then is now out of EXP date ,,Ciaran

·
Premium Member
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanks for the replies!

I am just leery of it. When I logon to Paypal using http://www.paypal.com I get my correct information. But when logging on to Paypal from Horn Plus Auto's site, I get incorrect information. I found another site that sell's them, http://www.bikerhiway.com and they are chromed (which don't matter cuz they will be hidden), and a little more expensive ($10)but not too much for my peace of mind.

No one else has used my paypal acct. Just the wife and I have access to it. And she has not used it since I have (looking on the history of the paypal site).

I appreciate all the help.

·
Premium Member
4,400 Posts
imported post

Snorebaby wrote:
No one else has used my paypal acct. Just the wife and I have access to it. And she has not used it since I have (looking on the history of the paypal site).

Sorry Snorey,

I hacked into your PP account to buy the latest "Girls Gone Wild" videos. It seems I was over the limit on my account and I just couldn't resist the latest installment "Girls Gone Wild in Woodstock, GA". I hear its pretty graphic!:cheeky1:

:coollep:

·
Premium Member
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

SB in SC wrote:
Snorebaby wrote:

Sorry Snorey,

I hacked into your PP account to buy the latest "Girls Gone Wild" videos. It seems I was over the limit on my account and I just couldn't resist the latest installment "Girls Gone Wild in Woodstock, GA". I hear its pretty graphic!:cheeky1:

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
imported post

i worked ok for me too, i notice at the top of the page is a phone number to ring, would it not be easier to ring and see if he takes credit cards before going through paypal

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

SB in SC wrote:
Snorebaby wrote:

Sorry Snorey,

:dude:In Woodstock, I think it's just "Girls Gone". :dude:

·
Premium Member
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

redneck wrote:
i worked ok for me too, i notice at the top of the page is a phone number to ring, would it not be easier to ring and see if he takes credit cards before going through paypal
Yep that is what I will do....didn't notice that until after I posted.

That will be done after next weekend! Money spent on my reg/rect. ate up my horn money :cheeky1::bash2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.