Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there have any first hand experience with the products from cellset.com?

I'm trying to hook up an IPOD connection in conjunction with my satellite radio hookup. The folks at cellset seem to have everything I need for what seems to be a reasonable price. They have drawings available on their website that are first rate.

Any input from y'all will be deeply appreciated and graciously accepted. Well, as gracious as I know how to be.

The magnitude of my electonic ignorance cannot be overstated.

Chief

·
The Irish Crew
1,248 Posts
I thought they closed shop a couple of years ago? I have the older Cellset on my 1500 Wing almost 10 years now and I love it.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought they closed shop a couple of years ago? I have the older Cellset on my 1500 Wing almost 10 years now and I love it.
I have been in email communiation with them. Their websight is www.cellset.com. Jon Jamber has been really helpful in his emails. I'm hoping for some addtional input before I jump into the fray. I don't have to do it quickly, but I do need to solve the problem.

I didn't have to make these kind of decisions when I was riding a Harley. It was easy; twist the throttle, stop at Harley dealer, buy t-shirt, repeat. I'm now saving enough money on t-shirts to buy important stuff for the Wing. Life is good.

Chief

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.