Discussion Starter #1
imported post

You may have to re-raster it's in 2.3kx1.5k

09 GL

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Okay, for us brain dead computer dorks, how do we get to read that?

:shock:

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
imported post

Nice article - thanks.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
imported post

Yeah, thanks for posting that. You know, if it wasn't for this site I would probably be subscribing to Rider again and ripping it open each month to see if it had anything to say about the Wings. Gotta luv the internet!

p.s. I have Windows XP and run Firefox as a browser. I just had to click on each page and it opened up in a readable size.

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Sorry Silverfox - yeah wpgfire, firefox is a bit smarter isn't it!

The first page should be easy - the next three images are at 50% and may need to be brought into a viewer -

- or you can click on the image and open it in the browser - (if you right click you may select to open in "new window" so as to keep the content page open...)

hold your cursor over the image and you should get a "expand to normal size" icon, it'll have an arrow pointing out from each corner, click on that and the image should reset to full size !

oh pooI made you a sample ---

PS don't click the one at the bottom of the page with the images.. it's a sample same as here..

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Okay, for us brain dead computer dorks, how do we get to read that?

:shock:
Clic on the link, then clic on a pic, then you should see a magnifying glass instead of a cursor. Right clic the article & presto bigger letters.:action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

There you go see!!! Who says you can't teach old dogs new tricks!!!!:):)

With a right click here and a left click there I was putting away the magnifying glass for another day. :clapper::clapper:

And all that without Clint Eastwood in sight.... Firefox right? :?

I am more an Arny man myself, Hasta la Vista Baby. :cheeky1::cheeky1:

Nice little article thanks for that. :clapper:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

"And all that without Clint Eastwood in sight.... Firefox right? :?" Stupid movie but great aircraft. Me also likes Army & sly & on & on & on:shock::shock::gunhead::gunhead::gunhead::action::action::action::action::action::action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Old dogs... haha well I teach adult computer class on the side.
And:
Same here cept I am more an Ice Station Zebra film myself...
Enjoy Clint, have meet him at our museum events, nice guy.
But it's hard to beat the Rock Hudson, Ernest Borgnine and Patrick McGoohan trio on the ice pack! Besides that Army all the way, minus the fixed wings we had no Russians just boys in black pajamas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.