Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

In Kanab Utah tonite with Wilton & Cindy, spent all day at the North Rim ( Grand Canyon) Yesterday at the Four Corners, tomorrow Bryce Canyon, glad to hear all the good trip reports, looking forward to 2010 :action::action::action::action::action::action::waving:

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Good to hear someone else is still out on the road, touring, Bob. ;)

That area of the SW sure is unique and warm at this time of year.

I'm currently in the Black Hills region of South Dakota and looking forward to 3 days of exploring/riding around the area here, before riding further east, or north/east ......................where ever my whims take me. :D

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Dusty, be sure to see the Needles Hwy, amongst your rambles, see ya back in Ont. We'll be heading east next Wed then north. :waving:

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

96aspencade wrote:
Dusty, be sure to see the Needles Hwy, amongst your rambles, see ya back in Ont. We'll be heading east next Wed then north. :waving:
I plan on riding that Bob, but am sitting tight at the moment, as the winds are gustting in excess of 45mph, threatening skies and only 50*F. Hopefully conditions will improve bythis afternoon

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
imported post

It's nice to see you out touring, If your comming through here you are wolcome to stop by and say hi, if you have the time Bob.

Ken, it's good to see you out enjoying retirement, ride safe my friend

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Hey Ken, be sure to do the "Pig Tail Bridges" also. And when you do, be sure to have the camera ready as you go through the tunnels. When you get through, the trees are cleared so you can see Mt. Rushmore. Pretty cool.

Keep riding my friend, and stay safe.

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
imported post

As long as NASSIR 2 attendees are still on the road, NASSIR 2 is still going on! Enjoy your travels and keep us updated. Ride safe.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Stopped in early this AM, at Rice Honda, here in Rapid City, for a price on new front tire. They are going to install ($65) a new DunlopE3($134 - no Michelin Pilot GTs :( ) tomorrow morning

After, we explored Badlands National Park,then went overto check out Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse. So, despite the chilly temps, occasional precipand cold gusting NW winds (glad I had my heated jacket liner along ;) ) we got some more riding in today. (273mi) :action:

Roger is heading for home tomorrow morning and I'll be heading into the Black Hills for a few more days, camping, before heading eastward again.

Dusty

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

We are in Tropic this morning, cool (COLD) & windy did Zion & Bryce yesterday back to Montrose today. :action::action::action::action::action::waving:

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

That's my favorite area of southern Utah, Bob.

Roger split for home @7:00this morning, hoping to make St Joseph, MO.by nightfall.

I get my new Elite 3 installed this morning and am heading down to a campground near Custer for a few days, to further explore the area.

I have no idea of a route home from there, other than it will take me eventually to Ohio, for a visit with Seirra Electronics in Troy and possibly a visit with scotthohio and Gary at Cyclemax.

I told mom and dad I'd try and be home around the 1st of October',(Theyre missing my cooking and presence. :D) making it a full month of riding the roads. ;) :action:

Dusty

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Go ahead,,,,,,,,,, Friend,,,,,,,,, keep rubbing it in.

Wish I was still out there with ya,,,,,,,,, but then I think I am in spirit.

Keep riding pal:)

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
imported post

Me to, I'm living vicariously through Ken, He gets to ride, camp, play, be free, have hotties Chase him around Zion. I just get to read the reports and wait for parts. :(

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

I can feel your 'presence' Dave!

Dawson .... I don't know what you're talking about!!!

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
imported post

It's Quite obvious that you dont Mr. Boots

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Your my hero

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

It's all rumours and photoshop slight of hand I tell ya! :coollep:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Dusty Boots wrote:
It's all rumours and photoshop slight of hand I tell ya! :coollep:
Geessssssssshhhhhhhhhh ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, don't tell them what hand and where:shock::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
imported post

Ok, I give, never mind, tooooo much information already :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

I am shocked and dismayed by the moral relativism being displayed here by members I respect............ shocked and dismayed, I say........

At least, Winger and Dusty Boots, you could give us a picture big enough to leer at.........

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
imported post

See, I toll ya I wasnt loosin it :shock::shock::shock::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.