6,193 Posts
imported post

Good for you Bob, having fun??

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
imported post

Loving it, 6,000 miles out & back, a little pucker power this afternoon - hit some standing water during a lane change behind a transport, gotta love that trailer (rudder) :shock::shock::shock::shock: :action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
imported post

Ya, I saw that on the other post, didnt your mama tell you to come in out of the rain???

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
imported post

Rain :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: after another 8 hours in the damn stuff we just walked in the door & are drip drying everything .. catch up later y'all. It was a blast ............. now for next year. :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:
Bob & Barb

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
imported post

Happy you made it home and had a good time, sorry about the rain :D

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
imported post

Welcome home, soggy but safe. Only Dusty is still out on the road from NASSIR 2 now.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Bob, I hate to say it, but I'm glad you and Barb are sucking the rain along with you and leaving me with nothing but the sunshine! :D :cheeky1::cheeky1:

Seriosly, glad you two made it home safe, although wet.:clapper::cooler:

Go stoke the fire and pull up a chair to warm/thaw out.

Cheers, Dusty

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
imported post

Thanks guy's, actually the fire & some of Wexy's Irish Whiskey will do for tonite, Ken just be sure to stop by & help with the wood for the winter, it'll have to dry again :X:X:X:X:dude:

·
Premium Member
20,620 Posts
imported post

Welcome home Bob and Barb!!! :clapper::clapper::clapper:

PM sent............;)

·
Just one of the guys
4,832 Posts
imported post

Glad to see you safe and sound, even if soggy.

Doug and Rena

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
I am shocked and dismayed by the moral relativism being displayed here by members I respect............ shocked and dismayed, I say........ At least, Winger and Dusty Boots, you could give us a picture big enough to leer at.........
It appears that we have hijacked this thread,,, and for that, I apoligize to 96aspencade. I guess I got a little carried away and forgot my manners. I meant no disrespect to you Bob. Sincerely, Dave

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Winger77 wrote:
Cousin Jack wrote:
I am shocked and dismayed by the moral relativism being displayed here by members I respect............ shocked and dismayed, I say........ At least, Winger and Dusty Boots, you could give us a picture big enough to leer at.........
It appears that we have hijacked this thread,,, and for that, I apoligize to 96aspencade. I guess I got a little carried away and forgot my manners. I meant no disrespect to you Bob. Sincerely, Dave
Whoops! Did I screw up too somehow? If I did, I apologize....to everybody, whoever I offended! No disrespect intended to anyone.... well, yes, I intended it, but it was in fun, however misplaced..... sorry.....

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
Winger77 wrote:
Cousin Jack wrote:
Whoops! Did I screw up too somehow? If I did, I apologize....to everybody, whoever I offended! No disrespect intended to anyone.... well, yes, I intended it, but it was in fun, however misplaced..... sorry.....
Me to :(

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
imported post

Anybody but you two clowns & I'd be screamin for a MODERATOR :cool::cool::cool::cool::dude::dude::dude::dude::action::action::action::action::action:

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.