Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Since CJ is on meds, I get more computer time. :D

After a long day riding, we found a very nice, rather large campground. We got our tent set up and decided to walk around and see things. After dinner, CJ decided he needed to take a shower. He walked up to the restrooms, went in the shower stall and got into the shower. He was all sudsy with shampoo in his hair when he heard some voices............female voices! Yes, CJ was in the wrong room!! He finished, hurried to get dried off and dressed and had to stand in the shower stall and wait and wait and wait until he no longer heard any voices. He dashed out hoping no one would see him. When he got back to our campsite, I asked him what took so long. He started laughing and told me. Luckily no one saw him and he wasn't arrested for indecent exposure that day!

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
imported post

I'd like to hear his side of this story.

Hickey:3sum:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,147 Posts
imported post

Zowie, you are as good a yarn teller as that CJ is. :cheeky1:

No wonder the guy loves ya. :jumper:

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

That would be even funnier if I handn't done the same thing at some point in my life.

Thing is, when I did it, there was a liberal dose of the spirit involved too. ;)

Keep 'em comin' Red...we love it!

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
imported post

Thank you Red for letting us have a peek from the other side . We might just have to send you a pair of handcuffs if CJ dont let you have more computer time after his recovery. Maybe one day we'll get a set his/hers story books .

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

And you really believe he did it on accident?????
Keep the stories coming!!

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1:Was he on meds? :shock: We're seeing that side of CJ he never tells us. Keep them coming Red.

Seriously, hope he's feeling better.

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
imported post

I have actually followed my wife to the ladies room and helped her open the door before she stopped me, what an idiot.

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
imported post

And then there's the story about the guy who did exactly the same thing as a guest at a golf club, only he decided to put a towel over his head and bolt for it. As he ran he heard one woman say, "Not your husband", then another piped up, "Not your husband either", finally a third very authoritative female voice declared, "You know, I don't think he's even a member of the club".

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
imported post

I have never been a camping fan, until now.

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
imported post

On my first deployment in the Navy we went to a night club in France. Any way the urge hit me and I went into what I thought was the mens room, it wasn't. Same thing happened, female voices. So I just finished and walked out right past them red faced of course. From then on I always looked for a urinal before proceeding.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

This is the first time I have heard of men going into the womens rooms. I have had women come into the mens room while I was there several times. Of course, in certain areas of the world there aren't any such thing as mens and womens rooms. Prepare yourself for that event too!

Thanks Red for elaborating on Cj's "indescretion"!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Bernie

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
imported post

MDKramer wrote:
That would be even funnier if I handn't done the same thing at some point in my life.

Thing is, when I did it, there was a liberal dose of the spirit involved too. ;)

Keep 'em comin' Red...we love it!
i dont know if this is the right place to do this, but mike i want to say THANK YOU for keeping us free, and fighting for all of us. i got drafted by the army back in 68, but i had very bad shoulders, and the physical showed them via xrays. if my shoulders would have been alright, i would have been right there with ya man. so one more time, THANK YOU MIKE.:bowing::bowing:...........RICK

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Rick, I sent you a PM. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.