Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi i am hoping that with all the help of the various members on this forum we can work out just what went wrong.

I took Geordiemuppet, Christine and Vasco to a party on New Years Eve, all was fine, upon my return some 5 hours later, Geordiemuppet was incapable of stringing sentances together, instead a sort of babies gurgling came out of his mouth,some strange illness had took over him.

When we went he could talk quite normally, yet on my return the guy was wordless, coincidentally, the normal look of his face had also been removed and replaced with a cheesy grin.

He had also reportedly been seen stampeding over the dance floor to Christine when i think it was the twist came on, could this have something to do with it

Any help would be greatly appreciated:)

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

ALIENS!:shock: Its ALIENS I tell you!:3sum: I think they might have molested him in some strange, but understandable manner...:baffled::alco:

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

No doubt if he has recovered he will soon jump in here and explain how we can cure this illness, should it ever effect us..

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
imported post

:)A photo would help determine the cause:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

agreed...

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

pinkpork wrote:
:)A photo would help determine the cause:cooldevil:
:(Oh...he's gonna have pink eyes...and overly sensitive hearing...it won't be pretty...:alco:

·
Registered
583 Posts
imported post

Now then Derek, this indeed is an odd one, there must be something fundamentally wrong here, paul unable to speakcould it be a symptom of not being able to ride his bikes? or having to ride round in a Citroen instead, No I think I have the answer, it was having to sit in a skoda and pay for the privilege:cheeky1::cheeky1:that's enough to make anyone go glassy eyed and have trouble speaking.:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Nick

Welsh Winger

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Martians :shock:

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
imported post

As a nurse I have seen many maladies, strange and common, and drawing upon this I have a suggestion. It will require a 3 day regimen that should clear up all your concerns.

The treatment will begin with an intense enema, 3 times every hour for three hours. This will be followed by a deep digital evacuation to assure no foreign/alien devices have been left. This treatment to be carried out every morning for three days.

There will also be a need for a change in diet. ALL meals will have to be served pureed.

Breakfast will be pancakes with a generous amount of syrup one egg (raw), andblack coffee. These will be served pureed and and mixed in one bolus feeding.

Lunch will be a bologna sandwich, a light salad (any prefered dressing is fine), a fruit (not Richard Simmons), and lemonade. These will be served pureed and and mixed in one bolus feeding.

Supper will be liver and onions, choice of raw cabbage or raw spinich, one sweet potato and one beer, warm. These will be served pureed and and mixed in one bolus feeding.

You will find an instant change in the client. The cheesy grin malady will immiediately disappear not to return. Comments made will be not only be very cear and concise, but oftentimes, quite colorful. Physically, there will be no urge to "stampede" onto a dance floor to do the twist. However, one should not be alarmed to see the patient going down the hall to the bathroom making moves reminiscent of disco moves.

As with all medical treatments, proper prepatations should be made. Children, the faint of heart, and those with "sensitive" ears should stay clear. (refer to previous side effect of colorful language).

Waterproof sheets, cushion protectors and industrial air freshners are all items to make the treatment and recovery time easier for everyone. Also, renting a steam carpet cleaning sytem from the Rug Doctor will a valuble device as well.

During this time the patient should refrain from taking long trips, operating vehicles that vibrate, shake, rattle or roll. Also the patient should not join family or friends in pools or hottubs.

If this dosen't work, advise the patient to take two asprins (suppository type) and call the doctor in the morning.

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

With regards to the above am I right to assume that the patient should refrain from coughing for the forseeable future....

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
imported post

oh, MOST definitely. It should also be stated that sneezing is definite nono,

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

That treatment could probably borderline on the new torture technics the CIA is using. :cheeky1:

One of the meals alot of folks around here enjoy, myself not one of them, is mullet roe. The yellow roe is the eggs from the female mullet and if you eat very much of it, you don't even think about passing gas.

If you even think about it, it's too late. :baffled:

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Well it seems a mixed bag of what could have gone wrong, aliens seems to be a popular call, English bob mentioned Rum ,surely not when in charge of a child.

Richard is even one step further forward by suggesting remedies to get rid of the demon inside

Alas i have no photo for the diagnosis, maybe Christine may have one, i will ask

As for welch winger, well he would have been green as well if it was the skoda, with envy

:)

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

As we hopefully wait for the proper photo, i have tried to capture his grin with an old photo, hope this helps guys

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
imported post

Be afraid, be very, very afraid!!!!!:shock:

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:Derek,,,,i dont know what the hell hes been drinking,,,but rush me a gallon down to Lancashire:cheeky1::cheeky1::alco:

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

All that photo really needs is a thong to match the light sticks.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

derekhendry wrote:
As we hopefully wait for the proper photo, i have tried to capture his grin with an old photo, hope this helps guys
:cheeky1:Now THERE goes a happy man... :cheeky1:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.