Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The pic on the home page, the wing either has no rear tire or the bike's rear is airborne.

Mike

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
imported post

It just looks that way. I was there the Sunday that it was taken, The guy taking the picture had to have several attempts to get it right. He was using Steves camera and several shots either didn't get all of the bike in or didn't get the faces etc. He knelt down to get that shot and there was indeed two wheels on the bike, you just can't see the back oneat that angle. Steve has that picture blown up to 20"x16" and it looks much better. Great picture with the little monster waving from the back.

·
Older and Wiser
1,734 Posts
imported post

You can see a small part of the back wheel just immediately under the line of the riders footpeg. Probably more noticeable on a printed picture instead of a low resolution web picture.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

pronomian wrote:
The pic on the home page, the wing either has no rear tire or the bike's rear is airborne.

Mike
I have to agree with skooter. :) There is definately a wheel and tyre on the rear of wingnuts wing. :D I know this man can create miracles but he cant ride a wing with one wheeland the Young Master behind. :cool:You will have to take our word for it. ;)

:dude: :dude: :dude: :dude:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

:)Hi ya all ,,that picture was taken in south anne street by mick skerritt ,and it was taken with steves camera and he was travelling at about 3 miles per hour at the time ,I was there that morning and he definitaly had a rear wheel and tyre on it ,,so there is another bit of useless info for you all :p:p,,,,,,,,see ya all at the british treffen ...Ciaran

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.