Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
imported post

Ok....:baffled:, not real sure what that is :shock:......

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
imported post

Boy, that's sick!

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

WOW!! WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH A COMPUTER TODAY :jumper:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I find it a bit disturbing and almost perverted somehow. Kinda like abuse, just grabbing someone and dragging them around like a puppet is unsettling. I don't think it would bother me if it were a puppet or something that didn't look too realistic.

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

I saw one just like that only it had algore instead of a women in a swim suit:grinner:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

DigbyODell wrote:
I saw one just like that only it had algore instead of a women in a swim suit:grinner:
That is sick!!!!!!! :jumper: :jumper: :jumper: :jumper:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

stretrod48 wrote:
DigbyODell wrote:
That is sick!!!!!!! :jumper: :jumper: :jumper: :jumper:

That what I thought...How could they do that to the man that INVENTED the internet:shock::baffled::goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Well how they do it is simple. The wee tiny lad who sits inside your monitor is in contact with the wee lass who is bouncing amongst the bubbles. He watches your mouse, (Paul that was really KINKY!!!), and tells her what to do.

You'll see if you window in a spreadsheet and give him a few complex iterations based on Laplace transfers at the same time as he is spotting for bubble girl, she starts making inept moves because he is distracted with his abacus trying to solve your spreadsheet.

I'll explain later how television and radio work if you would like.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
Please help me with how those urinals that flush automatically work. Do they indeed have a little man watching through those dark red windows? When you move away and they don't flush does that mean you're a nobody? How do they get them out of there after their shift is over. What about the ones that flush the johns, is that a crappy job or not?

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Talk about "crappy jobs", I had a job once loading manure onto trucks with a skid steer. That my friends was a "crappy job". :goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Brojees wrote:
Please help me with how those urinals that flush automatically work. Do they indeed have a little man watching through those dark red windows? When you move away and they don't flush does that mean you're a nobody? How do they get them out of there after their shift is over. What about the ones that flush the johns, is that a crappy job or not?
Exavid, I am a plumber, well jack of all trades andI can confirm that we do indeed instal midgets in the rear of urinal cabinets. This is a highly skilled job and I will give you the low down on it sometime.

Pete

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

1984GL1200A wrote:
Talk about "crappy jobs", I had a job once loading manure onto trucks with a skid steer. That my friends was a "crappy job". :goofygrin:
Once in my younger days I had the privilege of cleaning out a 'lift station'. That's a big tank with a pump that collects sewage and the pumps it up to a higher sewer pipe. You go inside it to clean it with a suction hose and shovel. That is a crappy job!

BTW most people don't properly chew their corn, you could wash it off and serve it again.

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
1984GL1200A wrote:
Once in my younger days I had the privilege of cleaning out a 'lift station'. That's a big tank with a pump that collects sewage and the pumps it up to a higher sewer pipe. You go inside it to clean it with a suction hose and shovel. That is a crappy job!

BTW most people don't properly chew their corn, you could wash it off and serve it again.
Yum Yum:grinner:

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Please help me with how those urinals that flush automatically work. Do they indeed have a little man watching through those dark red windows? When you move away and they don't flush does that mean you're a nobody?
Nope, they've been watching and they're busy laughing at you...

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Ruaidh wrote:
exavid wrote:
Please help me with how those urinals that flush automatically work. Do they indeed have a little man watching through those dark red windows? When you move away and they don't flush does that mean you're a nobody?
Nope, they've been watching and they're busy laughing at you...
As well they might.

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
imported post

I'm an electrician by trade. The worst job I've ever had to do was fix the electric sanitary towel burner in the ladies loo. I also have had to fix sewer lift punps but somehow thats not quite as bad as 30 used ....

Andrew

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
imported post

I'm an electrician by trade. The worst job I've ever had to do was fix the electric sanitary towel burner in the ladies loo. I also have had to fix sewer lift punps but somehow thats not quite as bad as 30 used ....

Andrew

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.