Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I think we all know , that after the terrible, battery ruining light curse that we all seem to have , as Wing owners........ that many of us also carry stuffed animals on our machines...   The question is... What  did you add to your ride as a stuffed companion??                            My bike is a gorgeous powder blue, dark blue./forums/images/emoticons/dude.gif.. and it went animaless for a long time .. garfields do not look good  on powder blue... until the movies Monsters , Inc  came out... /forums/images/emoticons/extrasmilies/realshocked.gif  I now have a small   "Monster  Mike "  on the right fairing box, and a larger  "Mike  &  Scully "  for parades on the rear rack... Kids love him ...'cuz when you touch him... he talks (OMG .. one more battery to worry about ... do we have a thread on changing stuffed toy battery's  ??)                                     In any case... What do you carry on your machine ?? SilverDave /forums/images/emoticons/emoticonsxtra/cooldj.gif

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

I got a "Rabbit with a Pancake" !!!:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
imported post

You're the one...

(couldn't resist):goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
imported post

A friend of mine calls it a mascot. I guess that was a really big thing several years ago. I don't have anything on mine but my friend does. I saw video tape he took in the late 80s. A trip from Tiajuana to B.C. and there were hundreds of bikes on this trip and most of them had a "mascot." I hardly see any now days.

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
imported post

My wife and daughter put a bear on the back rack. Drove it to work the next day and there was a monkey on the handle bars. Guess he likes wings too. My wife loves stuffed bears and she said he would protect us, from what I don't know (rabbits with pancakes on their heads maybe).

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

I wish ,,Naw I take her with me ,because it is much easier than having to kiss her goodbye ..:D:D:D Ciaran (I hope she does not read this or I will be the stuffed mascot on the front and the back of the bike)

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
I wish ,,Naw I take her with me ,because it is much easier than having to kiss her goodbye ..:D:D:D Ciaran (I hope she does not read this or I will be the stuffed mascot on the front and the back of the bike)
I don't carry any stuffed animals I have skinned animals. Buffalo skin and horns. Actually the skin is from a natural New Zealand Black sheep but every body thinks its buffalo and who am I to correct them. Of course I also carry grandkids, daughters and the wife. Who has the perfect amount of padding in all the appropriate places and when I can't take her with me because of her own busy schedule I am grateful to hug firmly and kiss good bye.

PS Mister Saunders I am afraid you are going to have to look for a new super moderator. I believe your last one committed suicide.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
:goofygrin::clapper::doh::banana::banana::banana::clapper::goofygrin:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You might get "Hung by the Tongue"!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

I stopped playing with stuffed animals when I was about six.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
imported post

My lodger hid a little Bagpus in the trunk when I packed up to leave 6 months ago... it does a good job of absorbing moisture in there so I've left it (it's not like anyone can see it...

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

axelwik wrote:
I stopped playing with stuffed animals when I was about six.

You dont stop playing with toys because you grow up...you grow up because you stop playing with toys:p:goofygrin::goofygrin:

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

I'm the only stuffed thing thats allowed on my bike! And I'll admit I'm full of it!:D

Gene:waving::11red::11red::11red::cooler:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Me!

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
"Me's" on first! No wait , that's "Who"! "What's" on second?!:baffled::goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
imported post

Ive got a Frankenstien monster who talks and farts when you mash his finger!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.