Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
59,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Was working on the bike last weekend. Noticed that the tabs aren't seating in the grommets on the right front side cover. The one that covers the back of the engine.

so, to keep from loosing it until I get the grommets replaced, I left it off and stored it away.

Result? The rides to work and back this week have been really neat! My leg and foot on the right side is as toasty as can be. The left leg and foot still cool wishing for warmth.

So, if we take a 1500 for a ride in really cold air, take off the front side panels and enjoy warm air on the legs....

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
Was working on the bike last weekend. Noticed that the tabs aren't seating in the grommets on the right front side cover. The one that covers the back of the engine.

so, to keep from loosing it until I get the grommets replaced, I left it off and stored it away.

Result? The rides to work and back this week have been really neat! My leg and foot on the right side is as toasty as can be. The left leg and foot still cool wishing for warmth.

So, if we take a 1500 for a ride in really cold air, take off the front side panels and enjoy warm air on the legs....
ACTUALLY jOHN, YOUR PANTS ARE ON FIRE!

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
ACTUALLY jOHN, YOUR PANTS ARE ON FIRE!
I hate when that happens...

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post