Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
25,717 Posts
But don't dey gotta right to take whatever dey want frum da man?

·
Premium Member
3,718 Posts
Reparashuns! We be gittin ours early.

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,223 Posts
pathetic mob behavior, hope it is isolated to just this one instance.

·
Premium Member
3,718 Posts

·
Administrator
25,717 Posts
A couple good me at the door with M16s would stop that.

·
Administrator
22,355 Posts
Years back, a local mall was taken over by "undocumented immigrants". The Sears store, still under contract, couldn't pull out. To slow down the "grab and run" they had to resort to putting fences around merchandise near the outside doors.

I suspect what we've seen here in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin will be happening more often as viewers realize the people involved aren't being caught.

·
Premium Member
3,718 Posts
Years back, a local mall was taken over by "undocumented immigrants". The Sears store, still under contract, couldn't pull out. To slow down the "grab and run" they had to resort to putting fences around merchandise near the outside doors.

I suspect what we've seen here in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin will be happening more often as viewers realize the people involved aren't being caught.

And even if they are caught nothing will happen. The authorities are RACISTS. Don't you know that by now?

·
Magic Moderator
4,522 Posts
It's just a discussion of the nonsense on the news. You can discuss guns and computers here also.

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
This is a motorcycle site. Nothing will ruin it faster than Facebook style posts. I am surprised the moderator didn’t catch it.

·
Magic Moderator
4,522 Posts
The forum does not let things that discuss politic get posted, those get pulled by the 'Senior' Moderators if they feel it is unfit.

·
Administrator
25,717 Posts
This a motorcycle site. What’s up with all the drama? Take it to Facebook where it belongs.
This is in the miscellaneous forum where almost anything but motorcycle discussions take place. When things get out of hand we take care of it.

Reactions: dwade

·
Premium Member
3,718 Posts
This is a motorcycle site. Nothing will ruin it faster than Facebook style posts. I am surprised the moderator didn’t catch it.
What? This isn't facebook? Well I'll be!

Reactions: dwade

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Reread your misc guidelines. Posts in this thread are both political and racist in addition to immature. Probably the reason this site faded from my routine.

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,223 Posts
Reread your misc guidelines. Posts in this thread are both political and racist in addition to immature. Probably the reason this site faded from my routine.
6 years ago, we did not allow anything non-motorcycle period.
and that is why the forum slowed down, and the social media sites stared taking over our members.

we have experimented, and putting up for a forum vote, the new features, and they have all been received very well. and the result has been increased posting.

I have put in for a request to get the CHAT function going again, when that disappeared with the new owners, we lost a lot of members.
we used to have a group that liked to meet in the evenings around the campfire and chat together..... I am trying to get that going again.

·
Magic Moderator
4,522 Posts
I didn't see it as being 'Racist and/or Political' I just read a news article from a news source and young people being out of control and stealing.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts