Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Whilst checking write ups on cruise control problems (mines surging).

I came across a lot of references to sub filters. I was able to get the sub air filter number but not the cruise filter. Thanks to the pictures on the site my Honda shop tracked it down. So, I thought I'd post them in case anyone needs them in the future.

17253KT8000 Filter, sub air
36532MN5005 Filter, Cruise Control

Hope these numbers come in handy.
Jim

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Noted,,,,,,,,,,,, Thank you.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
imported post

does anyone have a picture of the secondary or sub air filter for the 1995 1500. i have looked all over for it and cant locate it. i have replaced the main filter but never the secondary.

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

You can also get a filter wrap for a lawn tractor, cut the filter wrap (it is a foam outer layer that goes around a paper air filter)to fit the sub filter and other type filters. Cost me about 2 dollars for one at the local hardware, and I have enough material to make a lot of these small filters, and it is the same material as the original stuff.:)

Gene:waving:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,207 Posts

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Here's a photo I took, showing you where it is(under the right hand fairing pocket)and the part #

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

thanks for the numbers, However I to have purchaced the lawn mower filter 1.89 and will have enough material to make several.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.