Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

At present it is winter down here in NZ so wearing the usual motor cycle clothing withpadding in the elbows, knees hips etc is ok, but come summer it is going to be too hot. My question is can any of you guys that live in warmer climes suggest very lightweight clothingthat still affords protection with padding in the usual places as from my past experience sliding along the highway leaving a trail of skin from my left knee wasnot too pleasant.

Regards to all,

John S

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Well for female riders I prefer topless with a thong... Male riders? Hmm....Chain Mail?

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

DigbyODell wrote:
Brojees wrote:
Well for female riders I prefer topless with a thong... Male riders? Hmm....Chain Mail?

Why the thongs?

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
imported post

I have a set of Teknik perforated leathers, very comfortable, very cool.

They have a perforated synthetic liner and perforated leather outer, wind passes through. If you watch professional road racing, you'll see what I'm talking about. These were left overs from my sportbike riding days, on the Wing, chaps when it's cooler and a combination of vest and jackets, otherwise jeans, boots and long sleeved shirts.

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

I wouldn't mind riding behind this guy for a few hundred miles.....

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Kinda looks like alot of"junk in the trunk"for my taste:cool:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

cbhon wrote:
At present it is winter down here in NZ so wearing the usual motor cycle clothing withpadding in the elbows, knees hips etc is ok, but come summer it is going to be too hot. My question is can any of you guys that live in warmer climes suggest very lightweight clothingthat still affords protection with padding in the usual places as from my past experience sliding along the highway leaving a trail of skin from my left knee wasnot too pleasant.

Regards to all,

John S
Just got some real cool clothing at this end, for our EVENTUAL trip to Spain, Will email u with details tomorrow mate.

Pete

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
imported post

Dress down, throw on the tan enhancer, just don't tip over anymore!!!!

When you want the sun off you, what worked well was soaking down a tank top and pulling a light long sleeve t-shirt overtop. Those outback water soaked bandanas work well too. Hell, I've even thrown icecubes under the skullcap

Kyle

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

DigbyODell wrote:
Why the thongs?
Cause it isn't safe to be barefoot!:cheeky1:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

It looks like his frame is cracked.

snort. Snicker, guffaw!:goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

ubarw wrote:
Hers certainly is. I never saw someone pick up a hooker on a bike before. If that's one of you guys sister or mother, I'm sorry...

[suP]That she's your mother or sister![/suP]

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

I thought only 1800s had cracks in the frame.Must give my new 1800 a good look over for one of these cracks.

Regards to all

John S

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I have looked long and hard at the picture, but as far as I can tell it hasn't been doctored in anyway. The only thing I can find wrong, is the tattoo on her back, which she thought said "True Love" actually says "Wide Load":goofygrin:

Sadly, no matter how long I look, I can see no armour in her clothing!?:baffled:

I will keep looking, in case I missed anything.:madeyes:

Pete

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

CBHON, try this site, have bought two of their mesh jackets and am pleased with the gents and ladies versions.

www.t-child.com

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
imported post

ubarw wrote:

snort. Snicker, guffaw!:goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin:
Makes me wonder if she misunderstood her dentist when he told her she should floss more...

Ruaidh

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.