Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looks to be in the 60's sunday in upstate ny was thinking of taking a ride through the adirondacks, might be the last ride of the season for me. does anyone else have any plans of riding this sunday if so where?:)

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
Well, I plan on the same thing, but somehow I don't think I can make it over your house for a day ride this weekend...................not that I would not love to.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
Some of us get to ride all through the week, which I've been doing all along here. No real destination in mind, just out ridin. :wink:
Was down through your town a few weeks ago, on my way to Winger's, in Springville, PA

Winter lay over will be here soon enough this year, I'm afraid. :(

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
Planning to ride in a Veteran's Day Honor ride. Will have to ride one of the CB's tho as the Wing has been put to bed early this year due to a blown head gasket. Guna get the garage cleaned up, sidecar dismounted and Wing on the lift while it's warm out too.

·
Registered
84 Posts
looks to be in the 60's sunday in upstate ny was thinking of taking a ride through the adirondacks, might be the last ride of the season for me. does anyone else have any plans of riding this sunday if so where?:)
I wish i could, but if you happen to wander in the broome county area im certain you can try to convince my dad(Dcryder) to poss tag along if he isnt too busy...or sore

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Got my eye on that weather forecast too, with the same idea. Well,,,,, kind of the same,,,,, just not the same destination. Would be a great ride to the "Dacks",,,,, but not enough time for it.
I think it's going to be one of those rides where I'll just point the wheel in a direction and see where it leads me :action:.

Oh,,,,,,,, and that Dusty character really likes to rub it in,,,,,,, eh :cool::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
If God lets me, I plan on riding Saturday, and Sunday with a few friends in the Greensburg, Pa. area. I did get out today, and burned myself with electric pants. I like Dusty ride everyday. (RETIRED)
God Bless, and watch over all who ride this week.
Gary

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
If I met you in Norwich, I think it would be the wrong one.... plus my wing is in pieces in the drive, covered, but in pieces. Now it's snowing, so I don't think I'll be able to come out and play on Sunday. Dang it....:?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.