Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

So last month i was peived that most Honda dealers would not work on a bike over 10 years old I go and break down today ( AGAIN )while riding with Andy and the crew/ called Sunrise just for kicks and gigglesand GUESS WHAT? Not only did they pick us and our wing up but they are only too happy to work on the bike.

Now granted they are expensive but hey when most delaers wont even TALK to you unless you are buying a new one from them these guys were great and more than willing to do what ever I wanted them to on my 88 1500.

So give the devil his due.. I was willing to complain about dealers that WOULDN'T work on my bike so too I must now give credit to the helpful friendly folks at Sunrise Honda in Searcy AR. Doug, senior rider/mech andJohn shop MGR.

SALUTE!!!!!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
imported post

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

I like to see that, and kudos to Sunrise! See? They aren't ALL bad...just a lot of 'em! :D

We should definitely report our good experiences, as well as our gripes, and go out and support the ones who take care of us. :action:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Thats great to hear:clapper:Like pete said, spread the word on good and bad ones:action:

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

So, just curious, what ended up beingthe problemwith your Wing?

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
imported post

Excellent service. Extra Mana to them.

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
imported post

I was at my local Stealer last week in Fairfield OH. Bought an $18 fuel filter (OUCH) due to getting some bad gas. I was talking to him about servicing the older wings and they said over the winter months they don't mind as much because they are a little slower. Too busy on the newer bikes throughout the summer months. He said their frustrations on older wings is that they never break down and the bolts have all seized up.

He also said that they were about the only dealer around that would work on wings - because wing owners are too picky! LMAO

I'm not that picky, just can't afford their shop rates:D

Glad to see they came to your rescue.:clapper:

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
imported post

My two cents, Aspectone is a hoot. I always try to take away from any divercity "a lessons learned". Well my motto of being prepared shall remain in place. Although we had a flat we couldnt fix on the road, we gained an experience and group commrodary. We learned to share the experience and it is never as bad as we may feel and that there is good in people you dont know. I cherish the adventure, thanks all, especially our road captain Andy.

·
Premium Member
3,795 Posts
imported post

Had fun yesterday & got to meet a new friend Aquaman. The weather was beautiful & the ride was great! I don't mind losing some riding time because of a minor breakdown. It's only an inconvenience. Besides we get to know each other better during the interlude of waiting for the relocation device (everyone knows that GoldWings never need a towtruck). Friendships are formed/strengthened during the stressful times. Next time there will be no problems.

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

ScooterTramp and anyone else heading this way.... make sure you have your gremlin bells before entering the state and if you get close email or PM so I can shake your hand and ride with you a spell!!!

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
imported post

AspectOne wrote:
Oh... flat tire with a hole in it too big to plug and a loose banjo fitting on the front brake lines
Another FLAT! Me thinks you need more gremlin bells. :D

Bob

·
Old School Guru
7,889 Posts
imported post

Monk wrote:
AspectOne wrote:
Oh... flat tire with a hole in it too big to plug and a loose banjo fitting on the front brake lines
Another FLAT! Me thinks you need more gremlin bells. :D

Bob
Monk, he will have them Saturday, if the creek don't rise too much.:)

Gene:waving:

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
imported post

Gene, I can't wait! Literally, I CAN'T WAIT!! Surely that will solve the problem. If not the only thing left is me as the problem & I've really gotten into this biking stuff..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.