Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Has any one tried one of these on a 1500? Do they improve handleing and are the hard to install.

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
imported post

Yep--I put one on my 97 1500, and although I can't say that it improved much of anything at highway speed, it DID(for me) improve the low speed manoevering around parking lots and especially when having to do a 180 turn on a narrow road.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

It will reduce the flexing you get at slow speeds when you are turning the handlebars. Without the brace the 1500 will flex quite a bit.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
imported post

I just installed one on my 1500.I got it on ebay for $56.00 and free shipping.I have not really noticed any differance,but I have not had a chance to really check it out yet.Installes in about 15 min super easy.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

I agree with Hawker22. Really noticed a difference in low speed maneuvering. Piece of cake, to install.

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
imported post

I have one and it helps some at slow speed turning. Not hard at all to install but don't force fit it. If it does not want to fit without force then sand it down a little until it falls into place and then bolt it down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.