Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Just me.
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I recieved a phone call yesterday, almost didn't answer it,. I learned that through the combined efforts of Lopeha, DaveO430, and Broke Winger, I will be recieving a set of fork springs for my 1100. Now my problem is who to thank first, my forum family or the Goldwing "Angels":bananas::bananas:. Seriously, I don't know what I would do if it weren't for Steve Saunders Goldwing Forum, and all it's "go out of your way to help others" members. God bless all of you.:bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing:

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

They should receive "manna" for their good deeds!

Bernie

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

woodbutcher wrote:
I recieved a phone call yesterday, almost didn't answer it,. I learned that through the combined efforts of Lopeha, DaveO430, and Broke Winger, I will be recieving a set of fork springs for my 1100. Now my problem is who to thank first, my forum family or the Goldwing "Angels":bananas::bananas:. Seriously, I don't know what I would do if it weren't for Steve Saunders Goldwing Forum, and all it's "go out of your way to help others" members. God bless all of you.:bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing:
:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

I've had many members help me out. I posted it in the "GOOD DEEDS" sticky.

Much mana was given !!

Amazingfolks on this site. :)

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

way to go guys:cool:. woodbutcher i'm glad things worked out for you. truly great people on this forum:action::waving:

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
imported post

Good on you guys, this family of Wingers is truely awesome...:clapper::clapper::clapper: :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

:clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
imported post

I don't say this often but I am proud to be associated with this forum and it's fine group of people.

·
Administrator
26,977 Posts
imported post

Hey William_86, congratulations on the guru status, you deserve it.:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.