Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hallo there well as i said i got lucky again and bought a nice Suzuki ,GSXR its a 1993

i have sold my 1982 GL1100 in february it just didnt feel right to me ,LOL yes i know if there is no pictures it didnt happen but i dont have internet at home only at work and we are not allowed to load images onto the network machines .

So i am still takeing it easy for now and firs want to make sure she/he is reliable.

LoL maybe i should get a Gremlin bell for this one ,keep well and ride safe.

I think i should start a poll is your bike a he or a she ?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
imported post

I had same bike, put 70k miles on it before blowing up the engine.

I rebuilt the engine, but ended up getting rid of the bike because it's IMPOSSIBLE to get any replacement parts for it! All the Stunters used up the whole darn supply of used bikes, and Suzuki only makes spare parts for 5yrs after the bike enters production.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

You don't know what 'sex' a bike is until you ride it. It's only after riding/owning it for a while that it's sex/personality will be apparent.

Mine? ... well she's a good 'Ole Girl. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
imported post

Dusty Boots wrote:
You don't know what 'sex' a bike is until you ride it. It's only after riding/owning it for a while that it's sex/personality will be apparent.

Mine? ... well she's a good 'Ole Girl. ;)
Talk about your dirty ole man type................some men will say anything for a ride. LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.