Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

is any ony from this forum planning on going? It's in St. George, Utah and 1/2hrs from Las Vegas.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Too much to join and they are anti CTs

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
imported post

You don't have to be a member to go to the rally, and not all are against car tires.Only the opinionated and sometimes obnoxious one are.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

againg wondering if any one from forum will be there? my friend is going and he has car tires.

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
imported post

newday777 wrote:
Too much to join and they are anti CTs
I am a member and run a car tire. I know what you mean though. Not spoken about at their meetings. Who cares if they endorse it or not, there are a bunch of nice folks in that group.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
imported post

My wife and I will be attending this rally. We recently joined GWRRA and have enjoyed the people we have met. This group from Salt Lake City is very accepting of all kinds of bikes. Just last night went for a dinner ride and one rider was on a Honda Silverwing scooter 700. These people are very accepting of other kinds of bikes, not like the group of Harley riders we rode with last year. Hope I see you all there. :waving:

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

my wife and i will be on a gold and brown 85 limited edition, red helmets, nevada plates so say hi if you see us.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
imported post

I'll look for you in St. Geo. We ride an 86 Burgundy intestate with black helmets, but my wife has a hot pink pony tail attached to her helmet. Look for that, it's a real sight.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
imported post

WOW!

Great looking LTD. I also have one. About 90,000 n it now. Not sure if it will be ready to ride to Wing Ding as it is in the shop and the guy hasn't checked out my voltage drop problem.

I may have to ride my 05 Electra Glide Classic but I will be there. Not sure what forums or sites to go to but I would be willing to share accomadations with anybody to save some $$.

I plan on staying thru the closing ceremonies.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

have you had your stator wires souldered yet? check out the search on 85 limited voltage proublems, unless it's the stator most you can fix yourself. i'm not a mech but with the help of this site i has able to fix them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.