Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Okay folks, you can now order your T shirts for the Faskally Meet n Greet.

The T shirts are £6.00 each and can be ordered here: -

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/drwCustom.php?page=faskally_tshirt

This year, T shirts will be for collection only, so only order if you are going to be at Faskally to collect them. All profit from the sale of the T shirts will be handed to Steve to support the site.

The order line is now open and will close on 1st April 2009. After that, there will be no late orders, so get it sorted now and I will have your T shirt at the event.

All who attended Tan Y Gaer in 2008 have had nothing but praise for the quality of the T shirt (Fruit of the Loom).

It only remains for me to say Thanks to UbarW for the design and also to Tan Y Gaer for his work behind the scenes to make your orders possible. :clapper:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

My first order is placed, quality T Shirts at a superb price.

Get your order in quick, I will be pulling the order form on the 1st April 2009

·
Lock and Key Guru
1,030 Posts
imported post

SB in SC wrote:
Just ordered 2! Very fast and easy. Good job guys!:)
Dead easy:action: ordered mine:waving:

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
imported post

ordered 2, joyce doesnt want any,

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

roll up roll up get your t shirts here, limited time offer this closes 1st April 2009 so hurry up...

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
roll up roll up get your t shirts here, limited time offer this closes 1st April 2009 so hurry up...
Do we get any soft toy from the middle row if we hit three ducks or more?:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Lock and Key Guru
1,030 Posts
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
roll up roll up
More Work for Lady T:(

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
imported post

2 ordered, still got my welsh meet and greet ones to use as well

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
imported post

:):)Done 2 ordered:clapper:

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
imported post

Hi Guys...I am confused !!! :gunhead: How do you pay for the T Shirts.. On the botton of the order forn it says "Please Donate" is it there that you pay ??? or am I looking in the wrong place ?? If it is there that you pay it gives the payment only in $ not £. :(

Can someone help me. Pleaseeeeeee !!

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

Wickla wrote:
Hi Guys...I am confused !!! :gunhead: How do you pay for the T Shirts.. On the botton of the order forn it says "Please Donate" is it there that you pay ??? or am I looking in the wrong place ?? If it is there that you pay it gives the payment only in $ not £. :(

Can someone help me. Pleaseeeeeee !!
Matt,

You have to click the Pay Now Button, unless I have missed it in your theme.

Which theme are you using?

David

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Matt, if you are not using the "Shades" background colour scheme, you may need to change to that to see the PAY NOW button. :waving:

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
imported post

Thanks Guys :clapper:all done and dusted... look forward to seeing you all in Bonny Scotland :waving:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
Wickla wrote:
Thanks Guys :clapper:all done and dusted... look forward to seeing you all in Bonny Scotland :waving:
The feeling is Mutual, have a safe ride getting there.
It is not Wikla's riding that he as to be wished safety for, it is the standing still or stopping that he needs good wishes for!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1:

If he lets us know what time he is likely to roll into Faskally we can all line up ready to catch him!!!:shock::D:D

Also, don't for goodness sakes allow him to go unaccompanied, for "natural breaks" up some Scottish hillside, only his feet don't seem to work as fast as his body does!!!:cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
imported post

Hmmmm What you don't know !! :clapper:I have been in training (and i don't mean "potty training") :DI am now able to co-ordinate both my legs to move at the rate of knots, :action:I will work on my other bits at a later stage. :gunhead:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.