Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
I'm not "In the know",,,, but I would say there will be. All other NASSIR's have had them (I have 4 of them), and I'm sure John wouldn't drop the ball on it. Just have to wait for the announcement when they will be available.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
I'm not "In the know",,,, but I would say there will be. All other NASSIR's have had them (I have 4 of them), and I'm sure John wouldn't drop the ball on it. Just have to wait for the announcement when they will be available.
OK, I'll wait.....:ssshh: :sleepy: :bow: :praying: :? :wtf:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
T-shirts, coffee cups, advanced meal tickets and whatever else we can dream up to make enough money to support the costs of NASSIR 7 "SHOULD" be up this weekend. In addition, we should have the basic schedule of events posted up as well. Nice to know you guys are already standing in line!!!

Bernie and I (and some of my family) met at Bernie's place in Knoxville TN over the weekend. Bernie and I were able to hash through all of the details and make some final decisions based on the attendance numbers and projected budget. Some things we kept in, some things we didn't. Regardless, we are SURE that there will be something for everyone and that you won't be disappointed!!!

·
Premium Member
12,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
John, thanks for the update. I'll be sure to keep an eye open for the items.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
See,,,,, told ya so :raspberry: :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Sneak peek!

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Very nice John, :claps:

They will be available at the Rally? Or do we order ahead of time and pick up at the Rally?
thecruiser

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Very nice John, :claps:
They will be available at the Rally? Or do we order ahead of time and pick up at the Rally?
thecruiser
Preorder with pickup at the Rally. I'll have the "store" up in a couple of days. Wanted it up today but ran into a bit of a technology "snag" that I am working through.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Real nice John. I just showed it to Ronnie,,and she is blown away "with Honor",, not to say I'm feeling a bit humbled :). Can't wait to be wearing it.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Looks good :claps:

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Look's good Halfling nice shirts....:claps::claps::claps::claps:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Awesome work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:claps::claps::claps::claps::claps:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,537 Posts
Very nice design John....

just one little problem.

no shirt pocket for my cellphone.
no pocket, I don't buy.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
Very nice design John....

just one little problem.

no shirt pocket for my cellphone.
no pocket, I don't buy.

You show up John and I'll bring my stapler, I'll put a pocket on there for you........... Free of charge! How big is your phone?...........

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.