21 - 40 of 107 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Very nice design John....
just one little problem. no shirt pocket for my cellphone.no pocket, I don't buy.
Nope, no pocket either. This is a costly event to throw and making t-shirts is about our only source of income. We have done everything we can to keep the costs as low as possible and having too many options would have driven the cost of the t-shirts up to an unreasonable level. Now, if you want really want to help support then event the buy a t-shirt...regardless! ;)

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
I've got the NASSIR 7 Store up and all I need is a couple of "guinea pigs" that are ready to buy to help me run it through some testing! Send me a PM if your want to help me test.

Note: I've tested it myself several times however I would like to have someone else run through it before I post it to the masses.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
PM sent. I have to leave in a w little while, but I'll try it before I go.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
I received a few PMs and I have replied with some basic instructions. We've had a couple of successful test runs but the site does lag a bit so it's click and wait sometimes.

I'll be online this evening so if there are questions feel free to post them up!

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Hey John,
Can you post the basic instructions here? I've been on the site several times since your first post about checking it out and I'm there now and have been for over 10 mins. and still nothing.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Working on some basic instructions with visual aids, stand by!

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
I can't Log On. Maybe I'm not 'registered'? Where can I do that? :readit:
thecruiser

Step 1: On the main page click on the blue "log yourself in", then fill out the form that comes up to register.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
To register as a new customer fill out the required information (no one has access to this info except for me). Hit the submit button in the lower right corner. Once you register, I have to Authorize you as a customer and then you can actually add things to your cart and check out.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
I might be missing it, but I don't see where the address was posted to go and order the shirts. I know some have gotten the address during the test phase, but is it posted for the masses now? Because I'm not seeing it.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
I might be missing it, but I don't see where the address was posted to go and order the shirts. I know some have gotten the address during the test phase, but is it posted for the masses now? Because I'm not seeing it.
On the NASSIR 7 webpage NASSIR-NEWS.COM you click on the "Order Special Items" tab. It opens another window for the store.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
ordered :waving:

Thanks for the support Larry, Nancy says she's been thinking of Belinda all week! Tell her we said hi!!!

Also, did you get an order confirmation email? I know I did!

21 - 40 of 107 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.