Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 107 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,767 Posts
Doesn't work on my android phone. All I get is the same page you started with.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Will order when we get home. Do not want to order over campground wifi.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Do I have to wait till I am "Approved" ,, before I can "submit" my order??
Cause I don't see a "Submit or Continue" button.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts

Step 1: On the main page click on the blue "log yourself in", then fill out the form that comes up to register.

I believe it's working John. I appreciate your help. :claps: (explicit directions) Being the computer genius I am...NOT, I need to be lead by the hand sometimes. :lash:
thecruiser

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Looks good and working well.

Are you going to change it so people can order when they register?
That "Pending Approval" makes it look like the checkout and payment stuff is not set up yet.

Also, if the MAIN EVENT is during and after dinner in the buffet room, how does that work for people that do not buy the dinner but plan to attend the normal NASSIR stuff like the Auction and Awards?

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
WOW, Nice lookin' stuff, John. :claps:

I'm Soooo excited!:jumper:

One question,... on the Monday night "roll your own", :readit: (funny choice of words, John) is that $5 for each person or each sandwich? I'd probably like two where June probably only one.

thecruiser

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
One question,... on the Monday night "roll your own", :readit: (funny choice of words, John) is that $5 for each person or each sandwich? I'd probably like two where June probably only one. thecruiser

Excellent question!!!! That's per person! That will give us a "headcount" that we will use to buy the fixings. Folks can "roll your own" until the food is gone. We don't want any leftovers!!

Now, if you feel real guilty about how much you actually eat then we will have a can available for a "tip" if you feel so inclined. Most "normal" people will only be able to eat one!
:ROFL:

·
Premium Member
395 Posts

Excellent question!!!! That's per person! That will give us a "headcount" that we will use to buy the fixings. Folks can "roll your own" until the food is gone. We don't want any leftovers!!

Now, if you feel real guilty about how much you actually eat then we will have a can available for a "tip" if you feel so inclined. Most "normal" people will only be able to eat one!

NORMAL??? :ROFL: What's that?
thecruiser

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Also, on the approval thing, I am really concerned about robots and hackers so having me review each new person that registers gives me a little bit of comfort. I will be online frequently to approve.

I just went through and approved all of the new ones that were pending.

Chromo, I may change this is it becomes problematic...

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts

Most "normal" people will only be able to eat one! :ROFL:

Make sure you have plenty and the tip jar is in good site for this group! :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
John,
As Andy stated earlier, he can't access the site using his Android phone and neither can I. I also can't access it using my Android tablet. Is there any way to fix this issue? Also, can you add the actual prices so they can be viewed without registering?

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Most "normal" people will only be able to eat one! :ROFL:
Make sure you have plenty and the tip jar is in good site for this group! :ROFL:
We didn't see you on the attendance list Chromo so we figured we'd be safe (in more ways than one)!!! :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
John,
As Andy stated earlier, he can't access the site using his Android phone and neither can I. I also can't access it using my Android tablet. Is there any way to fix this issue? Also, can you add the actual prices so they can be viewed without registering?
Not sure about the android issue, all of us here can get it on our Samsung phones as well as Nancy's tablet. Let me see if I can figure something out.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts

One question,... on the Monday night "roll your own", :readit: (funny choice of words, John) is that $5 for each person or each sandwich? I'd probably like two where June probably only one.

thecruiser

Most "normal" people will only be able to eat one!

I could possibly eat 2...........

I guess if normal is one, that makes Cruiser and I Above Normal!!!!

There's only one Flaw in that theory........... And Im sure he's coming.........:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Not sure about the android issue, all of us here can get it on our Samsung phones as well as Nancy's tablet. Let me see if I can figure something out.
It's working on my phone now, just not my tablet. Oh well, can't have everything.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Cool shirts!

But I think I broke your database trying to register...

The girls in hardhats and ponytails told me to try again later... Sorry...

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Cool shirts!

But I think I broke your database trying to register...

The girls in hardhats and ponytails told me to try again later... Sorry...

It was a momentary bump, you're regstered and approved!

·
Registered
936 Posts
I eat more than a "normal" person. A few people have eaten with me and I may order for two, just to ensure the food is there!

I just signed up and waiting to be approved so I can drop my orders. People mention a pin, but patches would be great too if possible. My wall in my office is a collection of patches as I am traveling to locations. This would be great to have, but I understand if not available.

Great job on the directions John! I will order once approved.

41 - 60 of 107 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.