Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 107 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
I eat more than a "normal" person. A few people have eaten with me and I may order for two, just to ensure the food is there!

I just signed up and waiting to be approved so I can drop my orders. People mention a pin, but patches would be great too if possible. My wall in my office is a collection of patches as I am traveling to locations. This would be great to have, but I understand if not available.

Great job on the directions John! I will order once approved.
Approved!

Pins and patches - I have had a total of two questions concerning pins and patches (one each). This interest is certainly nice but these things aren't cheap to produce especially in small quantities. If there is enough interest in either to make them cost effective than I can set it up but we can't do it for anything under 25 in quantity (and that's a stretch).

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
I'd be interested in a Pin. Haven't asked because I assumed the info on them would be coming out at some point.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Pins are what I always collect in my travels. They don't take up much space.
So I would definitely be good for 2 pins :)

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
At least a pin for me, maybe a patch also if you get them.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I would do one of each to help.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
If pins or patches happen, I would take 2 of each.

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
One each for me.:claps:

·
Registered
936 Posts
Are we there yet? I will buy more to get this to go thru if we can get it yet. Thanks John and everyone involved to make this happen.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
By my count we only came up with 17 pins commitments and a lot fewer patches. The lower the number the higher the cost. We can't afford to "eat" the cost for any extras of these so I am in hopes that there might be additional interest before we place the order. Anyone else?

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
By my count we only came up with 17 pins commitments and a lot fewer patches. The lower the number the higher the cost. We can't afford to "eat" the cost for any extras of these so I am in hopes that there might be additional interest before we place the order. Anyone else?
Patches? Pins? I didn't see any of that stuff in the store John...:readit:
thecruiser

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Hey Larry, go back to post #61 and read forward again....:readit:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
I've sent in a request for quote and am awaiting a reply. Cost will of course be affected by quantity so we'll see how it comes back. Here's the look of it so far...

61 - 80 of 107 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.