Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Any quotes for patches if we push for it?

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Here's the situation on the "pins".

I have added them to the NASSIR 7 storefront priced at $7.50 each. They are die struck soft enamel with gold plating (excellent quality).

75 is the absolute minimum quantity we can order and once you add in all the costs, setup fees, TN tax & shipping (and PayPal fees) they’ll cost approximately $5.00 each.
Our break even point will be selling 50 pieces (which may be a stretch). Any sales over 50 will generate profit and go back to the event to offset costs.
Risk analysis: Any sales under 50 will have to be eaten by your host.

·
Premium Member
3,770 Posts
John I used quality lapel pins for the ES events & NASSIR5. They do excellent work but not sure if they can get them done with such a late inquiry. Will PM you contact info; I'd be good for a pin.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
John I used quality lapel pins for the ES events & NASSIR5. They do excellent work but not sure if they can get them done with such a late inquiry. Will PM you contact info; I'd be good for a pin.
Already did that Andy, the quote I got from them was $5.25 each. I prefer to work with my local guy if we aren't saving a lot of $$$ and he's slightly cheaper for a better product.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Will those be available to purchase there?
All of the ones that are not presold will be available at NASSIR 7 however, if you really want one and want to make sure you get one (but don't want to pay for it until you arrive) then you should order it in the storefront and select COD as the payment choice.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Bought the pin. Thanks John

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,087 Posts
All of the ones that are not presold will be available at NASSIR 7 however, if you really want one and want to make sure you get one (but don't want to pay for it until you arrive) then you should order it in the storefront and select COD as the payment choice.
I forgot you had the COD feature!

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Here's the situation on the "pins".

I have added them to the NASSIR 7 storefront priced at $7.50 each. They are die struck soft enamel with gold plating (excellent quality).

75 is the absolute minimum quantity we can order and once you add in all the costs, setup fees, TN tax & shipping (and PayPal fees) they’ll cost approximately $5.00 each.
Our break even point will be selling 50 pieces (which may be a stretch). Any sales over 50 will generate profit and go back to the event to offset costs.
Risk analysis: Any sales under 50 will have to be eaten by your host.
If that's the case John, I'll order TWO through the store. Don't want you to get 'stuck'. :sadguy:
Larry (thecruiser)

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Patches are in the works, I won't have a good pic to post for a couple of days but it will be similar to the logo with the web address on it. 3.5 inch round.

Working on the pricing now. Should be posted on the store shortly.

Update: patches are posted in the NASSIR 7 storefront.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Cheeze Mark, I thought you said you wanted 5 pins!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

:cheeky1::D
I did what I said. Patch is now bought too. 5 PINS? I would hurt myself with that many!

·
Registered
936 Posts
I eat more than a "normal" person. A few people have eaten with me and I may order for two, just to ensure the food is there!

I just signed up and waiting to be approved so I can drop my orders. People mention a pin, but patches would be great too if possible. My wall in my office is a collection of patches as I am traveling to locations. This would be great to have, but I understand if not available.

Great job on the directions John! I will order once approved.

John, I had to double check if I did say 5 pins! lol. I would buy two meals since I eat for two most the time. Almost everything in the store is bought. Can't use the coffee cup, but doing what I can for ya.....with in reason :raspberry:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Thanks Mark, I was joking about the 5 pins but I guess you already knew that! :raspberry:

Also, thanks for the support! It is appreciated and every cent we make on the stuff we are selling is being pumped right back into the event for everyone's enjoyment. Our goal is to make this a memorable event for everyone attending and without strong supporters like you and the other members of the forum it just wouldn't happen!!!

:claps:

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
John, I had to double check if I did say 5 pins! lol. I would buy two meals since I eat for two most the time. Almost everything in the store is bought. Can't use the coffee cup, but doing what I can for ya.....with in reason :raspberry:
Hey, get a cup. Not just for coffee, good for Ice Water too you know! :ROFL:
You went Darkside didn't you, cups are good for the milk to dunk your cookies in. :ROFL:
They make a nice pen holder also for on your desk at work.

You could always Velcro it to the tank to hold change for those yucky toll booths too!

81 - 100 of 107 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.