Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

were dose tac cable route..had engine out putting in a starter clutch and chain have for gotten were it gose????
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,734 Posts
imported post

i assume you have a stock fuel pump . look between the fuel pump and the right head. there is a hole it fits in and the inside bolt on the pump holds it in. remove it so it can go in . also check the flat of the cable that it fits inside of the drive slot of the drive.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

but dose cable route under the carbs??? it is stock fuel pump..i know were it bolts up at just need to route cable???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,468 Posts
imported post

I was just into mine, it runs along the upper frame on the left side(with throttle cables) and crosses behind and under the backof theair filter assy. down to the right and onto the drive.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,734 Posts
imported post

scotterichmond wrote:
I was just into mine, it runs along the upper frame on the left side(with throttle cables) and crosses behind and under the backof theair filter assy. down to the right and onto the drive.
strange , mine runs along the right upper frame and into the drive. above the carbs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,468 Posts
imported post

wda-83wing wrote:
scotterichmond wrote:
I was just into mine, it runs along the upper frame on the left side(with throttle cables) and crosses behind and under the backof theair filter assy. down to the right and onto the drive.
strange , mine runs along the right upper frame and into the drive. above the carbs.
wow did I miss the mark on this one, you are correct, I was looking at the clutch cable. . so sorry if I caused you trouble. and there is a little "clip" on the frame to hold it up , above the carbs too .

Man this getting older stuff sucks!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,734 Posts
imported post

scotterichmond wrote:
wda-83wing wrote:
scotterichmond wrote:
I was just into mine, it runs along the upper frame on the left side(with throttle cables) and crosses behind and under the backof theair filter assy. down to the right and onto the drive.
strange , mine runs along the right upper frame and into the drive. above the carbs.
wow did I miss the mark on this one, you are correct, I was looking at the clutch cable. . so sorry if I caused you trouble. and there is a little "clip" on the frame to hold it up , above the carbs too .

Man this getting older stuff sucks!
yeah---- i know. now if i could just rember , what i for got! :ROFL:
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top