Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am going to ride from california to NYC, and am looking to do it as cheaply as possible. Do you guys have any tips for a big tour?

Anthony

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

tomorrowneverwas wrote:
I am going to ride from california to NYC, and am looking to do it as cheaply as possible. Do you guys have any tips for a big tour?

Anthony
You luck devil Anthony, my tip is, TAKE ME!!!:clapper::):baffled:

Pete

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Stop with various of us on the way and save on meals and rooms. You have a spot here if you like.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
Stop with various of us on the way and save on meals and rooms. You have a spot here if you like.
Where's here, "the Yellow Brick Road"?:baffled:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

tomorrowneverwas wrote:

Anthony
There's aforum on "Delphiforums" called "the motorcycle tourers forum"(search) , they have lots of experience, plus the "Alaska ride" forum there , they have lots of good tips for traveling also!

Mean while also take a small Tent and Air Mattress and Rain Gear for tight spots!:baffled:

And a bag of "Prayers" for when you into "NYC" traffic !:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Silly boy!! The Yellow Brick Road, as everyone knows, is in Kansas. Now click your heels together three times and say "There is no place like home!"

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
Silly boy!! The Yellow Brick Road, as everyone knows, is in Kansas. Now click your heels together three times and say "There is no place like home!"
Is that where "Toto" is, hope he didn't end up in Korea?!:baffled:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Toto is what I call La Reina del Mundo when we ride the Yellow Brick Road!

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Yes, take plenty of TP! The Yellow Brick Road has a lot of very dark stains along the way, sometimes when you gotta go, you gotta go!:D

Gene:waving::11red::11red::11red::cooler:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

GLester wrote:
Yes, take plenty of TP! The Yellow Brick Road has a lot of very dark stains along the way, sometimes when you gotta go, you gotta go!:D

Gene:waving::11red::11red::11red::cooler:
HUH?#%^*&@(*%+$#???:baffled:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.