Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
58,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.newson6.com/story/35031260/tulsa-police-three-busted-selling-gun-to-person-they-stole-it-from

TULSA, Oklahoma - Police arrested three people they say tried
to sell a stolen Airsoft gun to the person from whom they'd stolen it.

According to police, it happened at Airsoft Tulsa in the
6100 block of South Mingo Wednesday afternoon.

An employee called police after three people came into the store
and tried to sell an Airsoft gun. The employee recognized the gun
as the one stolen from the employee's vehicle earlier in the day.

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
John, I read where some homeowner's kid did the world a favor and took out 3 ninja thugs breaking into a house. Pretty sure it was Broken Arrow.

Their accomplice that stayed in the car turned herself in, an upstanding citizen of Oolagah, OK.

·
Administrator
58,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah,

grandpa was in the house and when the 3 "thugs", er uh, nice all american teenagers broke into his house, he shot all 3 of them.... apparently they did not survive...

the news says that one of them was found outside the home, not known if he ran out after being shot.... but I'm pretty sure that would be the case... I seriously doubt that g'pa ran outside and then shot him in the back.

·
Oh - THAT guy...
3,235 Posts
Funny, but not the first.

My step brother burgled his dad's house and a few months later offered my mom a VCR to help pay back some money he owed her. She found her SSN etched on the back... She thought it looked familiar.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Yea, the girl knew the folks they were going to rob. Guess the son actually did the shooting, and two died inside one died in the driveway after exiting the house. Under the Make My Day Law, he should be ok. Oh and the female that fled in the car is now charged with Murder since she was part of the robbery and the deaths took place. Having worked for the prison system here for over 20 yrs nothing surprises me.

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
Yea, the girl knew the folks they were going to rob. Guess the son actually did the shooting, and two died inside one died in the driveway after exiting the house. Under the Make My Day Law, he should be ok. Oh and the female that fled in the car is now charged with Murder since she was part of the robbery and the deaths took place. Having worked for the prison system here for over 20 yrs nothing surprises me.

Interesting article and video of the incident.

http://tribunist.com/news/getaway-driver-in-home-invasion-speaks-about-homeowner-who-killed-her-friends-with-ar-15-video/

Says she doesn't fault the homeowner for what he did. They better not charge the kid for doing what he did tho....

·
Banned
4,568 Posts
In Hawaii, working for a Dive shop where someone stole a set of rental dive gear,
BC vest, Regulator, tank etc, all boldly marked with company initials AND set #15

A few days later an employee going for a dive saw a person wearing the stuff come out of the water.
Made small talk asking how much gear like that cost yada-yada and observed the miscreant depart by car.
Recognized the car as living on their street!
Wasnt too hard to direct the police from there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.