Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Tarzan was swinging through the jungle one day when his vine broke, he fell about 80 feet to the jungle floor, and had several severe injuries. His Right arm was ripped off. his left eye was poked out, and his manhood was completely destroyed. After regaining his sences, he went to seek help from the witch doctor. The witch doctor said, I'll replace your right arm with the right arm of a gorilla, then I'll replace your left eye with the eye of a hawk. But for your manhood, I'll replace it with an elephants trunk, and Tarzan agrees. After 2 weeks the Dr. met Tarzan to see how things were going. Tarzan said the Right arm from the Gorilla was Great, I can swing all day and never get tired, and the Hawks eye, man I can see for miles. The Dr. said, well how about your manhood? Well Tarzan said, Jane just loves it but it is kind of anoying to me. The Dr. said, what is wrong with it, and Tarzan said, Well when I am walking around on the ground, every so often it keeps pulling upgrass, and sticking it up my Butt,,,,,,

Steve-O :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
imported post

Now THERE'S a sight I'm glad I don't have to 'enjoy'!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.