Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Well this is a different type of question. This site is great for coming here with a problem & the Guru's helping solve the problem. Here is my problem, I would like to learn more about working on these bikes but most of this stuff is over my knowledge & abilities to understand how to do it. I would like to be able to sync the carbs or rebuild them, adjust valves, rebuild calipers, & etc... Is there any Guru's or even wingers that have done this kind of stuff that would be willing to show me how to do some of this. I would be willing to pay for the service & would like to do most of the work myself so I could learn it. This would probably only work if we are living in the same area. Anyone out there living close to York, Nebraska that can help? Let me know. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
imported post

Most of the information you require will be found in a Honda Manual. After that ask here.
point one. remove the sledge hammer from the garage :)
point two, lots of coffee (no beer or spirits) and time. :)
We have all started at one time or another, syncing carbs is not a difficult job given the tools. Which come with instructions most of the time. just don't lend them out otherwise they usually come back minus the mercury :) and its a bitch to find nowadays being a dangerous substance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.