Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Is there any way to get Sticky's for redundant questions , For Example how many times has timing belts been asked about or the Stator and the 3 wires that need to be spliced and so on ...

I realize that you can do a search but when you are new at this Forum and possibly new with your bike you don't always know what to ask for and a lot of older Information starts disapperingwhen it becomespage 22 in the search records, And thats when a Sticky at the top of the page with a Tittle for examplelike " Timing Belts " makes it very convenient having all the timing belt info in one place. ( or any other mechanical problem information ) What do you think ?

Take Care - Jim

·
Administrator
57,518 Posts
imported post

There is a FAQ section listed on the Home page that covers a lot of repetitive stuff.

I know what you are referring too. The www.dieseltruckresource.com site has an FAQ page that only has things like you mention on that page. It is a compendium of common ills.

This subject has been discussed many times in the past and has been voted down. Mostly because we all enjoy treating each and every event as unique, because in a way it is. Each owner has a different background and needs a different degree of help.

John

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Plus, what would we talk about? How could we pad our posts?

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Awww ... I see , There is an " Evil Padding Plan " behind the scenes . :grinner:

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
imported post

jk-1 wrote:
Awww ... I see , There is an " Evil Padding Plan " behind the scenes . :grinner:
Absolutely...there are evil and nefarious motives behind every post....:cooldevil:...it's all about MANA (....and post counts:cheeky1:)

·
Administrator
57,518 Posts
imported post

Timmus wrote:
jk-1 wrote:
Absolutely...there are evil and nefarious motives behind every post....:cooldevil:...it's all about MANA (....and post counts:cheeky1:)
And those snide innuendoes that we NEVER ever post :cooldevil:

I never saw one of those on here, did I??? :baffled:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

jk-1 wrote:
You didn't take all of those Taffy posts seriously did you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.