Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

colbee wrote:
Forgive me for asking, and I know I run the risk of being shot down in flames, but shouldn't the Bikers Workshop figure in this somewhere? That's how I stumbled across this site - I was looking for info on how to change the air filter on my 1800 and, lo, there it was, chapter, verse and colour pics. It was a long job but I wouldn't have had a clue otherwise. Or am I missing the point? If so, I apologise.
Hey colbee :waving:No No you wont be shot down in flames. :baffled:The wingnut is in the process of setting up aTech Forum :clapper:to have all the tech stuff put together, then when a member comes along :walker:after not been on the forum for a period and wants to find out how to carry out some function, :blackstuff:he just will refer to the tech forum and get all the answers. :cooler: I hope this explains it for you, if not one of the "Gurus" will help you.:byebye:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Ok colbee. :leprechaun:

:byebye::18red::byebye:

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

The best thing about this forum is if you ask a question sincerely, even if it's been gone over many times before, you won't get flamed. If you do, and it's not called for, the moderators will step in and "fix" the problem.

Enjoy!:clapper:

Hobie

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
imported post

I actually found the forum first and only after a couple of weeks did I follow the link back to the main site. I found absolutely tons of very useful information there. It would indeed make sense to draft in some of the articles from the Bikers Workshop and Tips pages.

Thanks for giving us this fine site Steve.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.