Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several of us will be going to "Chill Out" at Hunt's MC campground in Tellico Plains TN this coming weekend. I think Dusty and Jobe05 will be there as well as myself along with my wife, son and grand daughter. We will be arriving on Thursday and staying through the weekend (riding the Cherahola Skyway as well as the Moonshiner's 28). The more the merrier so be sure to drop by if you are inthe area or want a special ride this weekend.

If you need more details then just let me know!

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
My son Tim, his girlfriend, my adorable wife and my sister will be coming out in Fri in tow they will also have my 2 adorable long haired chihuahua. Bounty hunter and his wife are suppose to be coming down also from northern Ohio, I haven't spoken to him in overcacweek so don't know if his plans have changed or not. He will be bringing his cage however, he getting way, way to old to be driving his 1200 all that far...........

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had a great weekend at the Chill Out even with the heavy rain on Thursday night! Good time catching up with old friends and making new ones. Here's a few pics!

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Self-serving Bump! Did these pics get lost in the shuffle?

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
No John, they made it onto my screen just fine, so I am now insanely jealous, wish I could have been there.
What could be better, fine bikes, fine women and a wonderful scenery and roads to ride.
Tell me, what happened to the two fellas who were on that wall with their red helmets on!!!!! :shock:

:claps::claps:

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Nice pic's. It brings back memories of when we were there last year.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
John,
Nice pics of this years Cherohala Chill Out. I made it to the first one in 2010. Really should consider going again.

sunrise...

Ever wonder why the call'em the "SMOKEY" mountains?

After the Chill Out was over, Jack found my phone... just as it passed under the mower deck. :byebye:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.